Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
I noticed that my wife's Mustang no longer delays the rear camera when you go into Drive. Looked for it in her menu and couldn't find it to turn it back on. No big deal. It's her car and as long as she ain't complaining, I ain't wasting time.

Then I noticed that MY Ranger no longer delays either. Tried to find it in the menu - no luck. Then I looked it up in the manual and it isn't where the manual says it is. Am I missing something? Was "rear delay" trial option and now I have to subscribe to it or something?

I have done nothing ro mess with any settings - pretty much a factory guy. No mods. It does get automatic updates via WiFi. I'm guessing ford pushed something out that zapped this feature.

My Fusion Hybrid had 4 Ford Synch updates over its life. Each one I had progressively fewer and fewer features. Wouldn't surprise me if they aren't doing it again. If this keeps up I might learn that ForScan stuff you guys are playing with.

Anyone else looking in the lost and found for their features?
Sponsored

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
You can put your vehicle into reverse while driving and turn on the rear camera. With these electronic shifts, you cannot destroy the transmission by doing that. It really works but you got to have a big set of balls. The first time

OP
OP
GTGallop

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
Had it search for updates - then later today I went out and checked again. It was back. Changed it back to delay. Weird stuff.
Sponsored