First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2015 Ford Edge, 1966 Mustang GT
Occupation
GE Healthcare FSE, Retired
Been thinking of buying the window and mirror modules from REDtek for past few weeks as a Christmas gift to myself. However, both modules are on backorder, tried contacting them thru their website and sent them an email, so far no response from them. Has anyone had similar issues?
Sponsored

Bsthroop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat 4x2 Sport
Occupation
Broadband/ Microwave Engineer
I checked a week ago and everything I wanted was out of stock.

fjwlobo

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCREW
Not the fastest in getting a response from them but, they did eventually get back to me.

I do love being able to remotely (with Ford Pass or the key fob) put all the windows down in the summer to let some of the heat out before I get in or being able to close the windows if a shower rolls through.

Just a heads up.

Don't spray around the door handles if you wash your truck with a pressure washer or grab the door handle to clear ice and snow. I did and all the windows rolled down. Got a little wet while washing it and a lot of snow inside. I ended up putting a switch in line with the green wire to disable the auto down function when I wash my truck, go through a car wash (luckily the car wash issue hasn't happened) or if I know it's going to snow; I don't get in to a wet seat. Even with switch in the off position I can still use the door switches to use the one touch for all the windows to put them down.

Fx4ranger2019Larait

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Larait
Occupation
Sprinkler Fitter
Just a heads up.

Don't spray around the door handles if you wash your truck with a pressure washer or grab the door handle to clear ice and snow. I did and all the windows rolled down. Got a little wet while washing it and a lot of snow inside. I ended up putting a switch in line with the green wire to disable the auto down function when I wash my truck, go through a car wash (luckily the car wash issue hasn't happened) or if I know it's going to snow; I don't get in to a wet seat. Even with switch in the off position I can still use the door switches to use the one touch for all the windows to put them down.
This happened to me at self car wash once. I think if the fob isn’t in you pocket it will not happen. Hasn’t since I leave it in truck while I wash it now. And how do you use FordPass to roll windows down? With the unlock/lock function in app?

fjwlobo

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCREW
I should have split that part. You can use the fob to roll windows down but, you can use ford pass to roll them up by sending a door lock.