Penfold26995

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Hi all from Jersey, Channel islands

Have had my raptor a little over a year now, still puts a smile on my face everytime I get in it.

Was hoping to get it off our little island over the summer to put some proper miles on her but travel restrictions put an end to that plan. Big trip next year to make up for it.

Not much in the way of mods yet, just the topper, frontrunner rack and an rtt for the summer months. Next mod likely to be a baja designs lightbar and hopefully change out the topper for a rigid bed cover like a diamondback if I can make it fit.
Sponsored

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi all from Jersey, Channel islands

Have had my raptor a little over a year now, still puts a smile on my face everytime I get in it.

Was hoping to get it off our little island over the summer to put some proper miles on her but travel restrictions put an end to that plan. Big trip next year to make up for it.

Not much in the way of mods yet, just the topper, frontrunner rack and an rtt for the summer months. Next mod likely to be a baja designs lightbar and hopefully change out the topper for a rigid bed cover like a diamondback if I can make it fit.
Love the color!