First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL STX
Occupation
Retired
There's a lot of great info to be found on this forum, but I'll admit to being surprised that the political crap is allowed in signatures. It irks me enough I don't stay as long as I otherwise would.
Sponsored

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
There's a lot of great info to be found on this forum, but I'll admit to being surprised that the political crap is allowed in signatures. It irks me enough I don't stay as long as I otherwise would.
Hi Bud,

There are a few ways you can linger longer...Use the ignore feature for those forum members whose signature you find offensive...Also ignore threads that are possibly laced with politics of which you do not approve.

You can also let the moderators know if you find a post offensive. I think these alternatives might help.

best,
Phil

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Ummm, so far I thought we still had free speech. And, we also have the option to read something, or not. Wow, the things that bother people these days.

staryoshi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i Touring
Occupation
Data Guy
Ummm, so far I thought we still had free speech. And, we also have the option to read something, or not. Wow, the things that bother people these days.
A misunderstand of what free speech entails
and where it applies certainly doesn't help.

Also, political content is prohibited, so we shouldn't have to block people who don't comply as a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.