First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
I contacted a company, Redline Goods to see if they could possible make padded armrest covers for the 2019-2021 Rangers.
I have used their products in the past on several Mustangs. They produce really good quality leather shift boots, emergency brake boots, leather interior accessories and trim for many cars and trucks, in a verity of colors, stitching, patterns. Their stuff fits just like OE with no "baggies or wrinkles".
If/when I hear anything back from them I'll post it.
Sponsored

sokolich

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD
Occupation
Accountant
I contacted a company, Redline Goods to see if they could possible make padded armrest covers for the 2019-2021 Rangers.
I have used their products in the past on several Mustangs. They produce really good quality leather shift boots, emergency brake boots, leather interior accessories and trim for many cars and trucks, in a verity of colors, stitching, patterns. Their stuff fits just like OE with no "baggies or wrinkles".
If/when I hear anything back from them I'll post it.
I found this one on Amazon. It fits well and looks great.
Amazon.com: INTGET Center Console Armrest Cover for 2021 Ford Ranger Accessories 2019 2020 Arm Rest Cover Cushion Pad Saver Protector for Ford Ranger Interior Accessories (Black Cotton): Automotive