Ranger Sam

Ranger Sam

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
How drop you like the BAK X4 cover!? Im wanting a good rolling cover and its between the BAK and the Century CT
I enjoy the BAK cover. I don’t know what the Century CT is. I was looking for a hard rolling cover because I don’t like the look of the trifold and the regular rolling covers are just cheap vinyl that someone could cut through.

I’m in Idaho and the only real problems I’ve had is when it gets below about 15 degrees the cover freezes and has a hard time rolling up. Besides that all good things.
Sponsored

Copperhead_Tremor

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tremor Ranger
Occupation
Dispatcher
I enjoy the BAK cover. I don’t know what the Century CT is. I was looking for a hard rolling cover because I don’t like the look of the trifold and the regular rolling covers are just cheap vinyl that someone could cut through.

I’m in Idaho and the only real problems I’ve had is when it gets below about 15 degrees the cover freezes and has a hard time rolling up. Besides that all good things.
One thing I've heard is the ability to access the back above the tailgate allowing break-Ins:
At 3:55 mark

The Truxedo Sentury CT is their version of the hard rolling cover:

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
Ranger Sam

Ranger Sam

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
One thing I've heard is the ability to access the back above the tailgate allowing break-Ins:
At 3:55 mark

The Truxedo Sentury CT is their version of the hard rolling cover:
wow, I never really considered breaking in with a crow bar. With your bare hands it is secure, but I think that video did a good job of showing that it is possible to gain access.
Sponsored