First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Been there and they done done that already… ?

A78A8DD9-7C60-4780-8B2F-7FF4077A4733.jpeg
Holy cow. I have not seen this. Okay this is even too much for me. Too much bright colors. That bedazzled sparkle look is hilarious though. Thanks Rick for showing me this. :giggle:

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
From my Retiree Newsletter:

ngranger.jpg

ngranger1.jpg

Best,
Phil
Hey, Phil, thanks for the update. I have been looking forward to the next generation of Rangers, but on a recent "road trip" to southern Delaware for a weekend at the beach, the wife started asking if the Broncos have more storage space than the Rangers. I don't know the full specs, but obviously, inside the cabin, the Broncos will hold more stuff, and more securely, for sure. So my household will be watching the upcoming reveals of the next generations of R&B very closely....

RecoilOperated

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 XLT, 2022 Subaru Outback
Occupation
ICU Nurse
Hey, Phil, thanks for the update. I have been looking forward to the next generation of Rangers, but on a recent "road trip" to southern Delaware for a weekend at the beach, the wife started asking if the Broncos have more storage space than the Rangers. I don't know the full specs, but obviously, inside the cabin, the Broncos will hold more stuff, and more securely, for sure. So my household will be watching the upcoming reveals of the next generations of R&B very closely....
I know it would be splitting the segments pretty thin but I wouldn't be opposed to having the option of buying the Everest as an alternative to a 4Runner. I love the Bronco but I do commute in my vehicle and I won't buy one for the same reasons I've never bought a Wrangler or Gladiator.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I know it would be splitting the segments pretty thin but I wouldn't be opposed to having the option of buying the Everest as an alternative to a 4Runner. I love the Bronco but I do commute in my vehicle and I won't buy one for the same reasons I've never bought a Wrangler or Gladiator.
Hey, Phil, I have seen a lot of Everest models overseas and always said to myself, "if Ford ever brings one of those over the the States, I will be all over it." From time to time, there are rumors that Ford might do just that, but I am not counting on it. When you say you "love the Bronco but I do commute in my vehicle and I won't buy one for the same reasons I've never bought a Wrangler or Gladiator," I assume you are talking about the poor on-road ride quality? Is the Bronco really as bad as those two?

RecoilOperated

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 XLT, 2022 Subaru Outback
Occupation
ICU Nurse
Hey, Phil, I have seen a lot of Everest models overseas and always said to myself, "if Ford ever brings one of those over the the States, I will be all over it." From time to time, there are rumors that Ford might do just that, but I am not counting on it. When you say you "love the Bronco but I do commute in my vehicle and I won't buy one for the same reasons I've never bought a Wrangler or Gladiator," I assume you are talking about the poor on-road ride quality? Is the Bronco really as bad as those two?
Granted that I have not driven a Bronco yet, all the reviews and hands on tests (I have watched many now) seem to give it a marginal edge over the Jeeps in pavement ride quality and steering but rate it the same or worse in interior noise and road-trip ergonomics. This is in addition to the awful fuel economy and how you have to choose between creature comforts and capability if you have any hope of paying less than $50,000+ for one.

The Bronco/Wrangler/Gladiator are all very appealing and if I could justify the expenditure I'd have one as a third vehicle, but the reality is the car I adventure in with my family on the weekend is the same one I have to drive to work on Monday. For me an Everest FX4/Tremor or a 4Runner TRD Off Road (when they finally update it) are probably the best fit for me.
Sponsored