New Wheels on Tremor Size suggestions

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Hey guys, looking to get some new wheels for my truck, looking to get a little more poke, but nothing too crazy.
Have considered spacers as well, but don't fully trust it for off road!
Curious what other people went with on theirs?
I Don't fully understand the wheel size stuff, but I'm Currently looking at the Black Rhino Stadium with 0mm Offset & 4.75inch Backspacing,
Would that give me what I'm looking for?

Looking for something along the lines of this, but i believe they used spacers as well.
Maybe the stage 3 guys can chime in on the fitment at this point of their ranger build!
Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 10.34.35 PM.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

NvrFinished

First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 4x4 Rapid Red
Hey guys, looking to get some new wheels for my truck, looking to get a little more poke, but nothing too crazy.
Have considered spacers as well, but don't fully trust it for off road!
Curious what other people went with on theirs?
I Don't fully understand the wheel size stuff, but I'm Currently looking at the Black Rhino Stadium with 0mm Offset & 4.75inch Backspacing,
Would that give me what I'm looking for?

Looking for something along the lines of this, but i believe they used spacers as well.
Maybe the stage 3 guys can chime in on the fitment at this point of their ranger build!
Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 10.34.35 PM.png
There are no spacers on that truck. That's about how much a 0 offset wheel pokes out. The more poke you have though, the more it will rub on the front with larger tires.

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Ya know, I actually liked the Tremor (EU Raptor wheel?) so much that I went with 1" spacers instead. Also went with 275/70/17 as well and a 1" level. Really love how it turned out. Have towed with it, beat on it off road a bit and am fully confident in the setup. Just in case, here are some pics.

PXL_20220515_001634455.jpg

PXL_20220528_223405377.jpg

PXL_20220326_222707849.jpg

PXL_20220416_181104227.jpg

OP
OP
Stevescootz

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Ya know, I actually liked the Tremor (EU Raptor wheel?) so much that I went with 1" spacers instead. Also went with 275/70/17 as well and a 1" level. Really love how it turned out. Have towed with it, beat on it off road a bit and am fully confident in the setup. Just in case, here are some pics.

PXL_20220515_001634455.jpg

PXL_20220528_223405377.jpg

PXL_20220326_222707849.jpg

PXL_20220416_181104227.jpg
ahhh man that looks perfect! maybe thats the route ill go down... hell of alot cheaper!

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
ahhh man that looks perfect! maybe thats the route ill go down... hell of alot cheaper!
I hear ya, smaller tire shops might even trade you on your tire take offs if you upgrade with low miles. My buddy owns a tire shop and gifted me the tires for my B-Day as he thought he could resell my tires with 10k miles. Sure enough, in a couple days he sold the Tremor tires.

The wheel spacers I got from stage3 and the 1" level from "Ford Ranger Lifts"

If I did not tow so much, I might want something closer to 1.5" level as my rear wheel well opening is exactly 0.5" higher than the front but I also wanted to keep the front end geometry close to stock too as there is a trail I like bombing (50-55mph) close to home. Every time I load up my bed with gear, I am happy to only have the 1" level.

I just check the wheel spacers every rotation since the wheels are already off. I did not put thread lock on them either, that could mess with torque spec readings later down the road. People do not put thread lock on wheels so it did not make sense to me on spacers, despite beating on it, no loose hardware.

https://fordrangerlifts.com/

OP
OP
Stevescootz

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
I hear ya, smaller tire shops might even trade you on your tire take offs if you upgrade with low miles. My buddy owns a tire shop and gifted me the tires for my B-Day as he thought he could resell my tires with 10k miles. Sure enough, in a couple days he sold the Tremor tires.

The wheel spacers I got from stage3 and the 1" level from "Ford Ranger Lifts"

If I did not tow so much, I might want something closer to 1.5" level as my rear wheel well opening is exactly 0.5" higher than the front but I also wanted to keep the front end geometry close to stock too as there is a trail I like bombing (50-55mph) close to home. Every time I load up my bed with gear, I am happy to only have the 1" level.

I just check the wheel spacers every rotation since the wheels are already off. I did not put thread lock on them either, that could mess with torque spec readings later down the road. People do not put thread lock on wheels so it did not make sense to me on spacers, despite beating on it, no loose hardware.

https://fordrangerlifts.com/
Can i ask how long youve had the spacers? and have you had any issues?
probably gonna order them and upgrade tires to larger ones in the future if gas prices ever come down.... lol
Sponsored