• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Texas New unopened Ford OEM Tonneau cover

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Shadowdraxx

Shadowdraxx

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport
Occupation
Bum
Ric

I WANT THAT...but sadly I live in Colorado. My folks live in Horseshoe Bay outside of Marble Falls though (I worked in Austin for many years)...anyway, wish we could work something out!
Sadly I have no way to transport it, Marble falls isnt far sure but my Mini rental wont even hold the screws nevermind the rest :/

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
Sadly I have no way to transport it, Marble falls isnt far sure but my Mini rental wont even hold the screws nevermind the rest :/
no worries brother....I'm sure some nice central Texas Ranger owner will scoop that up in a minute. If you still have it, I'm coming through at the end of May to visit the folks on the way down to the Houston area for a HS graduation. I'll keep an eye out for if you sell it....if not I'll take it off your hand in a couple of months......

Berk84

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
no worries brother....I'm sure some nice central Texas Ranger owner will scoop that up in a minute. If you still have it, I'm coming through at the end of May to visit the folks on the way down to the Houston area for a HS graduation. I'll keep an eye out for if you sell it....if not I'll take it off your hand in a couple of months......
I live in houston, you have any desire to meet somewhere? I may be able to swing a day trip out that way if your willing to give me a week or 2.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
I live in houston, you have any desire to meet somewhere? I may be able to swing a day trip out that way if your willing to give me a week or 2.
Are you from Katy Jon? If so where did you go to HS? Mrs. Quail Guy and I are from the Katy area...we both went to Taylor HS.....I was in the first class in 82' (I'm an old bugger...lol)
Good deal on that cover man....you should make that happen.

Berk84

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Are you from Katy Jon? If so where did you go to HS? Mrs. Quail Guy and I are from the Katy area...we both went to Taylor HS.....I was in the first class in 82' (I'm an old bugger...lol)
Good deal on that cover man....you should make that happen.
I am from Katy, raised in sugarland/alief though. went to Dulles then Hightower but decided the raise the family in Katy. You got me by 20 on the grad year though.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
I am from Katy, raised in sugarland/alief though. went to Dulles then Hightower but decided the raise the family in Katy. You got me by 20 on the grad year though.
Love to meet folks from that area on here. I am an old bugger from Katy with a very fast Ford Ranger...lol
glad to meet ya....

Berk84

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Love to meet folks from that area on here. I am an old bugger from Katy with a very fast Ford Ranger...lol
glad to meet ya....
Always nice to find connections, I like what you've done to the truck. Wish I could do a little more to mine.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
Always nice to find connections, I like what you've done to the truck. Wish I could do a little more to mine.
Thanks for the complement man! Honestly Jon I’ve never had a vehicle I could play with. I Had a couple of friends in the Houston area with very fast vehicles growing up. Kids are grown so I got a little bit of extra Dinero now to tinker with the Ranger. My wife has been extremely supportive about mods to the truck also I must say. I go down on College Avenue in Fort Collins Colorado on Friday and Saturday night and dusted it up with the local college kids. They know Papaw’s Ranger well... LOL
Sadly there was a news story locally last night where they’re cracking down on street racing big time in my area so we’re gonna have to stop doing that....
Mrs Quail Guy went out with me one evening and admitted she had a blast ?
I want to get her on a Dyno and see what kind of power numbers she can make.
BTW...that's a Dyno run for the truck...not Mrs Quail Guy....lol

Last edited: