First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Crew 4x4
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
I'm in Georgetown. Just bought a new 2022 Race Red, Lariat, FX4, Super crew. It had the Splash decals and that is the first thing I removed when I got the truck home. Just not my cup of tea. This is my fourth Ranger, I'm 75 years young.
Sponsored

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
I'm in Georgetown. Just bought a new 2022 Race Red, Lariat, FX4, Super crew. It had the Splash decals and that is the first thing I removed when I got the truck home. Just not my cup of tea. This is my fourth Ranger, I'm 75 years young.
Age doesn't matter here , but your ability to post pictures does , we GOTS to see it , and we need pics of the previous 3 Rangers also please ... I kid , I kid , welcome sir ! and nice truck ? (i still don't see it ? no pics yet?)

OP
OP
Atitagain

Atitagain

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Age doesn't matter here , but your ability to post pictures does , we GOTS to see it , and we need pics of the previous 3 Rangers also please ... I kid , I kid , welcome sir ! and nice truck ? (i still don't see it ? no pics yet?)
Thank you, pics will come after the rain.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
good to see more Texas folks here in R5g. Georgetown seems to be growing fast these days.

OP
OP
Atitagain

Atitagain

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Thanks for the welcome, it's growing too fast.
Sponsored