First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT FX4 Black
Occupation
Pilot
Hello from Chicago. On December 7th I took delivery of my 2020 XLT FX4 with Black Package. Pretty much to this point have had the dealer add all the add ons they could (Door Rocker Covers still on the way). My build goal overall is to have a Raptor for the city (Max garage door/parking garage height 6"9")

The only Mods I have done so far is the engine cover, and running an iPhone charger behind the dash and into the tray. The Raptor Grille from Stage3 should show up on December 24th, so Merry Christmas to me. All black tailgate badges should be showing up in the mail today so I look forward to getting that swapped out as well.

I have really enjoyed reading this forum and am very happy to have joined the club.

IMG_4821.jpg

IMG_4823 2.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
RockinBob246

RockinBob246

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT FX4 Black
Occupation
Pilot
Really nice. Similar to mine. Hows the scoop look from the front.

I think it looks really good. Still waiting on the Raptor grill to complete the look, but as I got honked at by a CTA Bus Driver and told "Nice Truck" yesterday I think others like it as well.

IMG_4822.jpg

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
I think it looks really good. Still waiting on the Raptor grill to complete the look, but as I got honked at by a CTA Bus Driver and told "Nice Truck" yesterday I think others like it as well.

IMG_4822.jpg
I miss being told how pretty my truck is. Used to happen all the time but it's almost two years old now and doesn't happen as much. ??

OP
OP
RockinBob246

RockinBob246

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT FX4 Black
Occupation
Pilot
I miss being told how pretty my truck is. Used to happen all the time but it's almost two years old now and doesn't happen as much. ??
Maybe its time for a new truck then! ?

I am fairly certain that he thought it might be the new F150 Raptor because at first he asked if it was a 2021.

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
Maybe its time for a new truck then! ?
Nope, I'm on an eight year cycle for new vehicles and I'm still trying to get Amber dolled up they way I want her. MORE LIPSTICK!

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
Hello from Chicago. On December 7th I took delivery of my 2020 XLT FX4 with Black Package. Pretty much to this point have had the dealer add all the add ons they could (Door Rocker Covers still on the way). My build goal overall is to have a Raptor for the city (Max garage door/parking garage height 6"9")

The only Mods I have done so far is the engine cover, and running an iPhone charger behind the dash and into the tray. The Raptor Grille from Stage3 should show up on December 24th, so Merry Christmas to me. All black tailgate badges should be showing up in the mail today so I look forward to getting that swapped out as well.

I have really enjoyed reading this forum and am very happy to have joined the club.

IMG_4821.jpg

IMG_4823 2.jpg
Elgin, IL here..nice truck!
Sponsored