Bor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Hello all,

She’s only a few days old. 2020 Lariat with the 500A package. First truck for me, love driving it in sport mode. Dreaming about a tune and suspension upgrade. Only will be driven on the street so I’m thinking of Bilstein 5100’s.here is a glamour shot I took the day I picked her up from the dealer.

776A8A39-9A01-4968-AF77-8C506F9AAE6D.jpeg
Sponsored

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Hello all,

She’s only a few days old. 2020 Lariat with the 500A package. First truck for me, love driving it in sport mode. Dreaming about a tune and suspension upgrade. Only will be driven on the street so I’m thinking of Bilstein 5100’s.here is a glamour shot I took the day I picked her up from the dealer.

776A8A39-9A01-4968-AF77-8C506F9AAE6D.jpeg
Welcome Rob, these guys will have you spending that cash like that scene behind your RANGER :giggle:

OP
OP
Bor

Bor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Speaking of spending money....Did you order your tune yet? :curse:
I'm thinking of the Ford tune but the dealer I bought the truck from wants nothing to do with installing it. I'd install it myself but want the warranty. Gotta find a dealer that will do it.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm thinking of the Ford tune but the dealer I bought the truck from wants nothing to do with installing it. I'd install it myself but want the warranty. Gotta find a dealer that will do it.
I have the Livernois tune and love it! You get all 5 of their tunes for $500 and it's easy to instal. You don't get the warrantee like the Ford tune if that's the selling point for you?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

Welcome Rob. Nice looking toy. A tune and suspension are good places to start.

So, just how sloooooowly did you back into that muddy parking area? ?

OP
OP
Bor

Bor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Welcome Rob. Nice looking toy. A tune and suspension are good places to start.

So, just how sloooooowly did you back into that muddy parking area? ?
I was barely moving in that parking lot, trying not to cover her in mud on day one!

OP
OP
Bor

Bor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Welcome Rob, these guys will have you spending that cash like that scene behind your RANGER :giggle:
Definite candy store of stuff for Rangers available! I'm about to begin heating up my wallet!

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome from another Nutmegger!

OP
OP
Bor

Bor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
I have the Livernois tune and love it! You get all 5 of their tunes for $500 and it's easy to instal. You don't get the warrantee like the Ford tune if that's the selling point for you?
I need to do more research, the salesman at the dealer was the one that told me about the Ford tune/warranty.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I need to do more research, the salesman at the dealer was the one that told me about the Ford tune/warranty.
With the Ford tune you will get the warrantty. Any aftermarket tune you will not get a warranty. Now this doesn't mean you void your whole original warranty, it just means IF there's ever a problem and they can PROVE it was caused by the aftermarket tune you will not be covered.
Sponsored