New Bumper, winch and lights done

NvrFinished

First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 4x4 Rapid Red
Looks beefy. I could go without the Road Armor sticker though. Do you have any side or 3/4 angle shots?

Dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat FX4
I like it - will this bumper work with ACC?

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got the front on. Winch rope is looped down so the sensor does not go off at every stop.

F94C8E93-4A77-4E38-8BFA-2B134777B6D2.jpeg

6752A5BA-EA09-4E42-890F-486F38797B1D.jpeg
Hi James,

One of the better, more attractive aftermarket bumpers I have seen on these forums...JMO!

best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
How much more does that contraption weigh vs the oem bumper? And with the added weight how does the front end handling changed( stock shocks or aftermarket) I was speaking with a friend who builds Roush Raptors and he said the extra weight on a midsized truck could feel like driving around with a snow blade on it. I love the look of your truck, once my funds allow I hope to find a strong light weight setup.

OP
OP
South Florida Ranger

South Florida Ranger

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
How much more does that contraption weigh vs the oem bumper? And with the added weight how does the front end handling changed( stock shocks or aftermarket) I was speaking with a friend who builds Roush Raptors and he said the extra weight on a midsized truck could feel like driving around with a snow blade on it. I love the look of your truck, once my funds allow I hope to find a strong light weight setup.
It weights a ton And you can feel it. Will need stiffer springs but in S. FLorida you need protection.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Does it allow you to use the factory skid plate?

OP
OP
South Florida Ranger

South Florida Ranger

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
Well it weighs a ton more. I will need to add stronger springs however, I plan on adding a 4wheel pop up camper to the bed. So suspension upgrade was always in the plan.