First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Occupation
Auto Parts Store
Hi everyone, first truck I've owned, have owned Mustangs as my toy for 25 years, decided to try something else. Have not had the truck a week yet but I've installed the tailgate dampener and got the bed sprayed. Looking forward to visiting here for tips and entertainment
Sponsored

Peter949

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome, if you coming from a Mustang. I highly recommend a tune to get that truck going. Ford and Livernois tune has been problem free in the forum as far as I know.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
Congrats on the ride.

Jamesb

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 501A, Build Date 12/19
Occupation
Engineering
Hi everyone, first truck I've owned, have owned Mustangs as my toy for 25 years, decided to try something else. Have not had the truck a week yet but I've installed the tailgate dampener and got the bed sprayed. Looking forward to visiting here for tips and entertainment
Welcome to you and Congratulations on the new ride! Tonnes of great info here...(Tonnes = metric tons for you American folks ..?) Almost too much info it makes sifting through it all hard.. I know everytime I do it ends up costing me money...lol."

It starts harmlessly enough with AZscorpion's damper and just grows from there...like a kid at Christmas.." I want that too..and that..and bigger tires..yup, need those. ". ?

Welcome. Enjoy your new truck and the site!

Cheers.
Sponsored