MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I bought my Ranger in June of 19 and it's been almost flawless since I got it. Only issues I have had were the parking brake boot (replaced under warranty) and TPM on the right front again under warranty and the shitty floaty ride, I took care of that with Bilsteins 5100 all four corners.Those are the only problems I have had. Now I'll grant you I'm retired and don't drive a lot but it gets driven quite a bit. 25,000 and change on the odometer. It gets regular oil changes and what not. Has all the power I need looks better to me than 90% of the vehicles for sale today. It takes forest service road and what snow I have experienced in stride. Yes there are some things Ford cheaped out on and the dash layout is kind of odd but all in all it's been a great truck. Hell I even like my dealer. My question is what am I doing wrong?:LOL::LOL::LOL:.
Hey, Stringbreaker, "nearly flawless" is pretty darn good in my book. I also have a 2019 Ranger, with only 29,000+, so I drive only a little bit more than you do. The wife has retired, and I am still working, but from home on Zoom, so with no Daily Drive, we use the truck for local shopping, errands, and the occasional road trip. I hated the "shitty floaty ride" but fixed it with the Ford/Fox Levelling Kit. I have not had a single mechanical misfunction (so far). And, yeah, I even like my dealer, who has been upfront about everything (so far). I could care less about the dash layout, and I love the B.& O. stereo, which, like the powerplant, really rocks. It's all good...
Sponsored

Montana Ranger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
...the dash layout is kind of odd...
If I had one main complaint, it would be that. They really could have done better with the twin screens on the Lariat. It would really be nice to have the stuff I look at 99% of the time on one screen.

Grandaccess

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Same, I just turned 20k on my 21, love the ride, love the towing love the MPG as far as trucks go!
Love the sync3

mpg20_2.jpg
Sponsored