• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Wisconsin Marathon Seat Covers

Esteban9770

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Production
Seeing if there is any interest…
I’ve got a set of Marathons in Kryptek Typhon. Made for a 2019 Ranger Lariat SCREW. No add ons
8227ED86-A42A-4516-BFA5-B1191D9CFCDA.jpeg
96CF8F26-E3D2-43A8-AD53-B451E328DADD.jpeg
6FF8B296-126B-4F73-83CD-15D3BE468A55.jpeg
D08B02B5-7333-4DC7-A96C-14DCEE9D033A.jpeg
, just the seat covers and head rest covers. Don’t think I ordered for the middle one in the back however. Bought for girlfriends truck but she traded it in today. Covers are still in the plastic. Pictures show what I paid. I’d like to get $500 out of them.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Esteban9770

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Production
After looking at the invoices again, it looks I did get 5 headrests total

Hotworms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4 Screw Ingot Silver
Interested, Is shipping included in price? Michigan. Did you get second row center arm rest cover? I also have a '19 but XLT Screw, I have tilt/fold headrests, was that an option for you?

OP
OP

Esteban9770

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Production
Hello
I had planned on paying for the shipping. Unless it’s crazy then maybe you’d contribute a bit If it is?
I just went through the bags. I have the seats, head rests, back seat arm rest cover, and the console cover. So everything you’d need. I didn’t do any add-ons, however.
The headrests on the Lariat had a tilt feature too, where you‘d pull it all the way forward and let it snap back to reset it. Is that what you mean?
Steve