Major household appliances, which brands have given you good or bad service?

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger
im old enough to remember my mom using something similar to this. wring out the clothes and then off to the clothesline. she owned a beauty salon and i hung up hundreds of white towels growing up.

1662403631821.png

1662403669540.png

and this couldnt be more true. we had a working fridge in the basement that had to have come from the fifties.
1662403824790.png
Sponsored

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
If you want good service after the sale, then buy from your local independent dealer. If I was going to replace clothes washer/dryer anytime soon I would take a serious look at Speed Queen.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

Okay...I sat back on this one... Costco offered a suite of a Range, French Door Fridge, a Microwave and a Dish Washer in Black Stainless. a mere $6000. Then at our Condo in Michigan we had to replace the clothes washer and dryer as well as our AZ house. Condo got LG washer/dryer.

The AZ house...the Samsung Ice Maker is a POS and does not work for than three weeks before clogging up. The dishwasher soap dispenser is in op...The Ranger burner stuck in HI and ruined my breakfast... I hate Samsung.... The Michigan Condo, the damn Clothes Washer failed the discharge motor and the basement flooded with water.... All purchases were Costco and I dealt with Costco warranty. The person with which I dealt said that the LG and Samsung appliances are their majority of problems. The person said...Buy Whirlpool...

best,
Phil
Sponsored