• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California Magnetic grey XLT wheels and tires $450 obo

TJB47

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Ranger FX4
Occupation
Helicopter Mechanic
Located in Paso Robles, CA For sale: $450 obo
stock magnetic grey XLT FX4 wheels and tires with 3000 miles on them. No TPMS’ I had them installed in my new wheels. No scuffs or scratches on the wheels. Tires in great shape.
5167EE72-3D49-4B2B-BE41-233031A1AE3D.jpeg
4DBDCCD6-290C-46D5-B5F2-84C0EE6C2E86.jpeg
595F08ED-4DC4-4B44-B217-A196D864744F.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Damn... Been looking for these for a while but 5 hour drive up north. Maybe I can plan something...

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
Man I wished i was on the west coast.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I am going to be in Ventura in a couple weeks. That would cut the drive in half.
awesome, I could possibly swing that.. would you consider without the tires? If so, willing to do 250 for the wheels? In addition, are you by chance selling the 17 spare wheel?

Last edited:

OP
OP
TJB47

TJB47

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Ranger FX4
Occupation
Helicopter Mechanic
awesome, I could possibly swing that.. would you consider without the tires? If so, willing to do 250 for the wheels? In addition, are you by chance selling the 17 spare wheel?
I’m not really looking to sell them separately. For right now im keeping the stock spare but that may change in the near future.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I’m not really looking to sell them separately. For right now im keeping the stock spare but that may change in the near future.
No worries, I will keep in touch within this week or two. In addition, any interest in a Turbosmart BOV kompact? Has 600 miles on it, gf doesn't like the extra noise :/

OP
OP
TJB47

TJB47

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Ranger FX4
Occupation
Helicopter Mechanic
No worries, I will keep in touch within this week or two. In addition, any interest in a Turbosmart BOV kompact? Has 600 miles on it, gf doesn't like the extra noise :/
Im not looking for any engine or drivetrain parts. Thats about the only thing I plan on leaving stock on this truck haha
Sponsored