First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
This decal is highly coveted by Firefighter "wannabes" here in Honolulu, I've had 2 stolen off of other vehicles in the past.

This is an easily done because it's an "outie", the issuer requires that you surrender your old one (in pieces, if need be) before they will issue you a replacement, quite impossible if it no longer exists...

Not a problem with my '20 Lariat, it spends most of its life covered in my carport...out of sight-out of mind. This image is the decal attached to my beater Honda.

20210822_102006.jpg
Sponsored

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
This decal is highly coveted by Firefighter "wannabes" here in Honolulu, I've had 2 stolen off of other vehicles in the past.

This is an easily done because it's an "outie", the issuer requires that you surrender your old one (in pieces, if need be) before they will issue you a replacement, quite impossible if it no longer exists...

Not a problem with my '20 Lariat, it spends most of its life covered in my carport...out of sight-out of mind. This image is the decal attached to my beater Honda.

20210822_102006.jpg
Trade you an IAFF decal... I retired 6 yrs ago and then went back to work in Gov't Affairs at IAFF HQ.

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Trade you an IAFF decal... I retired 6 yrs ago and then went back to work in Gov't Affairs at IAFF HQ.
Sorry brother, but I can't, active and retired members are allowed only 2 decals during their IAFF membership. One decal resides on my '20 Lariat, the other on my beater '02 CR-V. The local union office keeps track of these decals, hell I can't even buy department regulation t-shirts, patches, ball caps etc. from the local uniform supplier anymore, only active members.

I retired from HFD 3 years ago after 28.5 years of public service, I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat...

Waxthis

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Controls Tech
I know, I know, it's not a window decal. Love the truck, just stuck it on to make people laugh, and that it does!! We can all use a little laughter in these times...
shitbox.jpg

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Reactions: Doc