Lead Process Engineer

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
It looks anything BUT tacky....very nice.
I totally agree. I think it looks freaking awesome and comfy as shit. Maybe someday I’ll stack enough aside to do this to mine. Naturally I’d have to copycat the blue stitching for my lightning blue truck.

OP
OP

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I totally agree. I think it looks freaking awesome and comfy as shit. Maybe someday I’ll stack enough aside to do this to mine. Naturally I’d have to copycat the blue stitching for my lightning blue truck.
Thank you for the kind words man! I really wanted to keep it looking OEM with some additional style and comfort. The diamond stitching adds mini pillows and it is as comfy as it looks! The blue stitching would look perfect with your paint color!

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Looks great Dan. I had Katzkin installed in my previous '11 F-150, and it looked like new when I traded it 3 years latter. I have already picked out the colors, and pattern for my Ranger when it arrives. But, don't tell the wife. I'll break it to her gently. :)

OP
OP

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Looks great Dan. I had Katzkin installed in my previous '11 F-150, and it looked like new when I traded it 3 years latter. I have already picked out the colors, and pattern for my Ranger when it arrives. But, don't tell the wife. I'll break it to her gently. :)
Thank you! haha I will not say a thing! Please post your interior when you get it.
Sponsored