Sponsored

Im getting mine in September 2022

ndwgolf

Well-Known Member
First Name
Neil Williams
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
133
Reaction score
419
Location
Thailand
Website
neilsphotography.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Benz E53 Coupe, Porsche 718, Gen 6 Ranger coming
Occupation
Retired (Oilfield)
I received a call from Ford Thailand yesterday saying my new Ford Raptor 3.0 V6 twin turbo with 397 HP will be getting delivered the last two weeks of September 2022. I ordered it in Black.................excited

Neil
Sponsored

 

rang19ca

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chuck
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Threads
11
Messages
2,123
Reaction score
7,714
Location
Carpinteria Ca
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
Sounds great. Can't wait to see it.
 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
You had me at Black.

Welcome back Neil. I can’t wait to see what you do with it. I’m sure you won’t disappoint.
 
OP
OP
ndwgolf

ndwgolf

Well-Known Member
First Name
Neil Williams
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
133
Reaction score
419
Location
Thailand
Website
neilsphotography.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Benz E53 Coupe, Porsche 718, Gen 6 Ranger coming
Occupation
Retired (Oilfield)
You had me at Black.

Welcome back Neil. I can’t wait to see what you do with it. I’m sure you won’t disappoint.
Initially I'm thinking just to keep it stock..............but that thought might only last a week or so.

Electric roller will be the first accessory to secure the trunk
The normal stuff like window tints ceramic coating and carpets will all come with the car from Ford

The guy that did most of the modifications to my old Wildtrack has also ordered the new Raptor, so you can guarantee he is going to be pestering me to add this and that to the new truck.

On Tuesday I am flying up to Bangkok to go to the Bangkok Motor show, hopefully I will be able to sit in the demo and get a feel for what its like................I will get and post a bunch of pictures as well.
Neil
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,224
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
Congrats and I can't wait to see it, it gives us here hope waiting for the US version. I know I shouldn't but I'm starting to get excited for our rollout of the Ranger Raptor. Now I just hope Ford doesn't mess this up here like they did with the Bronco rollout.
 

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
4,154
bill_AUS
Replies
9
Views
2,276
Older Than Dirt
Replies
4
Views
1,250
Ford Motor Company
Replies
21
Views
10,038
RaptorDadVB
 








Top