• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Getting Mine in September

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford.com.au lists the available colors as: Meteor Grey, Aluminum Silver, Luxe Yellow, Sedona Orange and Shadow Black.

Grey, Orange and Black all look good on the builder, but I'm a bit bummed there's no Forest Green, Cactus Grey or Sand colors available. Hoping we get more options before the RoW launch.

OP
OP

DonnyDipshit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HiLux
Just found out no premium packs :(

also does anyone know, do the wildtraks come standard with the power shutter for the tub?

Sponsored

Cods82

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 SuperCrew, 2020 F250 SCrew Tremor
Occupation
Self-oilfield
WILDTRAK

XLT
I'm thinking that Sedona Orange is looking pretty sharp! Was hoping for a darker red metallic(just forgot the actual color) similar to the 22 NA builder that's a +$525 color option

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
The Sedona Orange is a very striking color. I think that's the one they have on the Ranger Raptor. The Luke yellow is a bit much for me. I am more subdued, I did like the previous Gen Cactus Gray. The Meteor Gray is a little darker. The lighter colors are suppose to hide the off roading scratches better.
Ford Ranger Getting Mine in September next-gen-ranger-raptor-dynamic-2-jpg-1645539493

Emdee

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Government
The Sedona Orange is a very striking color. I think that's the one they have on the Ranger Raptor. The Luke yellow is a bit much for me. I am more subdued, I did like the previous Gen Cactus Gray. The Meteor Gray is a little darker. The lighter colors are suppose to hide the off roading scratches better.
next-gen-ranger-raptor-dynamic-2-jpg-1645539493.jpg
This is code orange

Jaymo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Cougar Vert, '12 Passat v6 4Mo Wagon
Wow.... (Just joined, so reacting to the first post!).... Confirmation in June for Sept???.... :frown: I have been on the pre-order book for six odd months and no notification as yet, therefore so much for August!

To answer the roller shutter question , I asked the question back then and was told Wildtracks will have powered roller...

Responding to thoughts on colour? I am going Luxe Yellow myself

Cheers

Sponsored

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor

also does anyone know, do the wildtraks come standard with the power shutter for the tub?
99% sure the Raptor comes standard with everything in the premium pack Wildtrak, the only thing I can't confirm is the B&O sound system. Raptor gets the matrix LED headlights and LED tail lights plus the overhead switch panel.

Wildtrak comes standard with the power roller shutter.

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor

Ok so I have confirmed that the Raptor comes standard with everything in the Wildtrak premium pack. LED lights, switch panel and the B&O sound system.
Sponsored