So wrong…..😂 Yet it feels so right?
Tako Well-Known Member Joined Jun 16, 2021 Threads 12 Messages 296 Reaction score 922 Location The Valley Vehicle(s) None Apr 26, 2026 #31 Bob902 said: So wrong….. Click to expand... Yet it feels so right? Sponsored
DukeCanBuildit Well-Known Member First Name Duke Joined Jul 27, 2020 Threads 66 Messages 8,802 Reaction score 42,033 Location Here Vehicle(s) XLT Apr 27, 2026 #32 Bob902 said: So wrong….. Click to expand... I know, right? Those wheels are way too big.
Motorpsychology Well-Known Member First Name Chris Joined Nov 13, 2019 Threads 21 Messages 3,359 Reaction score 11,795 Location Prescott, WI Vehicle(s) 2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4 Carbonized grey; 2025 Mazda CX-90 Platinum Quartz Occupation Vagabond Apr 27, 2026 #33 Tako said: When I enter what does @veedubtuner truck looks in ai. I got this back. Click to expand... ...more cushion for the pushin'!
Tako said: When I enter what does @veedubtuner truck looks in ai. I got this back. Click to expand... ...more cushion for the pushin'!
OP OP veedubtuner Well-Known Member First Name Morgan Joined Sep 8, 2021 Threads 90 Messages 1,480 Reaction score 6,578 Location Tulsa, OK Vehicle(s) 2023 CG XLT Scab FX4 Ranger Occupation VW Parts slinger Vehicle Showcase 1 Apr 27, 2026 Thread starter #34 Tako said: Yet it feels so right? Click to expand...
OP OP veedubtuner Well-Known Member First Name Morgan Joined Sep 8, 2021 Threads 90 Messages 1,480 Reaction score 6,578 Location Tulsa, OK Vehicle(s) 2023 CG XLT Scab FX4 Ranger Occupation VW Parts slinger Vehicle Showcase 1 Apr 27, 2026 Thread starter #35 Motorpsychology said: LET'S GO WILD!! Click to expand... Haha, J/K. Good tight series so far. Sponsored
Motorpsychology said: LET'S GO WILD!! Click to expand... Haha, J/K. Good tight series so far. Sponsored