First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger fx2 and a 2019 Subaru Outback
Occupation
medical
I finally got mine --- I had ordered the Husky x act contour front mats 'used like new' on amazon and when the arrived, the box said x act contour but the mats inside were the husky weather beater mats - looks like someone swapped them and returned the cheaper ones in the more expensive box. Im glad I knew the difference. Anyway I sent those back and just got the x act contour mats (ordered them new this time) and they fit great. One good thing about it, I got to compore the weatherbeater mats with the x act contour and to me, the x act contour are worth the extra cost - softer, more pliable and less slick than the cheaper ones; they just seem to fit better. Either one is fine but now that Ive seen both, I think the xact contour are better. Now That I know that, time to order the rear mat.
Sponsored

zhuskers1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
retired
How do these compare to the Ford Liners?

thewhiteranger

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
medical
How do these compare to the Ford Liners?
If you are asking about comparing the husky liners to the stock carpet liners that come with the truck, its night and day. the husky x act contour mats go from underneath the pedals to the front of the seats and side to side even over the plastic door the cover the complete floor. I wish someone made a good fulll coverage carpet liner but I can't find one. these are great liners, a little expensive but they will keep the inside of the truck clean. I plan to keep this truck for several years so keeping it clean is important to me.

zhuskers1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
retired
If you are asking about comparing the husky liners to the stock carpet liners that come with the truck, its night and day. the husky x act contour mats go from underneath the pedals to the front of the seats and side to side even over the plastic door the cover the complete floor. I wish someone made a good fulll coverage carpet liner but I can't find one. these are great liners, a little expensive but they will keep the inside of the truck clean. I plan to keep this truck for several years so keeping it clean is important to me.
thanks for your response.

I was not referring to stock Capet Mats.
I was referring to these:
https://accessories.ford.com/interior/floor-mats/kit-floor-contour-mat-12079.html

thewhiteranger

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
medical
thanks for your response.

I was not referring to stock Capet Mats.
I was referring to these:
https://accessories.ford.com/interior/floor-mats/kit-floor-contour-mat-12079.html
sorry not sure --- before I purchased, I did find a u tube video that reviewed the husky vs stock weather mats but of course I can't find it now to post the link....... basically I chose the husky because the stock mats don't go under the pedals very well and I wanted more complete coverage. I really wish I could find that U tube video for you but husky just covers more. and by the way, the x act contours are much softer and far less slick- more rubber in texture I guess ??? than the weather beaters my 2c FWIW

DCPX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I just ordered the Huskey Weather Beater. They have a limited time sale deal right now on Amazon!
Sponsored