Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
Greetings Ladies and Lads!

New forum member here. In my other forums it's customary to post an introduction and I didn't see a specific spot for that so pardon me sticking it in the Misc-Off Topic area.

I'm on my third Ford Ranger.
1984 Ranger that was originally ordered as a fleet vehicle. 2.3 w 4spd Manny. No power steering or brakes and not much in the engine either.
Rolled the 84 in a ditch during a Texas Flood and bought a 93 to replace her. 2.3 w 5spd Manual and plenty of power. Amazing the difference that a fuel injected 2.3 makes over a single carb with a bowl smaller than a dixie cup.
Sold the 93 in 2000 with well over 100K on the odometer so I could get my wife knocked up and start a family.

Never regretted the fam but always regretted getting out of the Ranger. Awesome little trucks.

Now I just rolled off the lot with a New 2019 XLT 4x4. Originally it was a custom order by a customer and the deal fell through. They forgot to re-inventory it and it sat in the back of the lot gathering dust. So when we found it, they made me a heckuva deal and beat the Ford Z-Plan by about $1,200. I wanted the Lariat FX4 but this was just too insanely good to pass up.

I'm currently in Cave Creek AZ North of Phoenix in the "Foothills Transition Zone" which has some awesome trails and sights to see if you have 4wd. I'm a Project Manager by day and moonlight as a Community Emergency Preparedness Coordinator trying to help neighbors get ready for wildfire season and prepare for monsoon flooding. I'm a licensed amateur radio operator N5MKH and RepeaterBook Co-Admin for the state of Arizona.

Looking to get out to Seven Springs and Sheeps Bridge soon for a trial run! Then Crown King.

That's me in a nutshell... Thanks for letting me join! Excited to get to know the nuances of this truck a little better and start to kit it out.
Sponsored

Fjsteven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 Sport
Hello from Gilbert! Depending on the timing and notice I’d love to join you on some runs. My stomping grounds is ouray Colorado so I don’t know much about the trails here. Licensed HAM as well. NOFJC.

OP
OP
GTGallop

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
I'm down for that! Putting the radio in temporarily tonight. Tired of driving around with the HT.
Sponsored