Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Get better soon.

When you get better, keep it up. Walking may be better for your body and still will aid in weight loss and overall health. My wife just lost a lot of weight walking and doing a better eating choice of no sugar and no grains. The combination worked well for her after years of trying other things in vain.

Edit: I just notice the date of the original post, I guess your cast is off by now.
Yes, I broke my foot walking on a treadmill! Recuperated from that fully in June. Night before last, I slipped down in the bathroom & broke my wrist:(
Just pure ridiculous! Amazing how fast things can happen.
I agree, walking is great exercise & I have had great results with that & healthy eating (Mediterranean diet).:like:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plenty of almond milk cocktail recipes out there. You can start the day with it in coffee or cereal and end the day with a white russian or toasted almond. :turkey:
Heal quickly!
Thank you!!!

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, PLEASE donā€™t!:crackup::crackup::crackup:
Hi Tracy,

How is your typing with the cast on your wrist? But more importantly...Why did you not pick Saber for the color of your cast???? ā‰ā‰

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Tracy,

How is your typing with the cast on your wrist? But more importantly...Why did you not pick Saber for the color of your cast???? ā‰ā‰

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Well, thankfully, it was my left wrist that I broke - Iā€™m right-handed and I just peck anyway.:giggle: And believe me, if they would have had Saber I definitely would have gotten that! :inlove:

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Believe me, Iā€™d much rather have a bone fracture than a kidney stone any day. Bless you! Also, congratulations on your new liver - hope all is well with that & ulnar nerve surgery just sounds mighty painful (or hopefully relieved your pain).
I pray we all have a wonderful New Year. Iā€™m very hopeful!:)
Unbelievably I had no pain with the stones. Even the doctors couldn't believe it. Only my routine blood tests caught them. The liver is doing well and was a Godsend. Doctor says it could be a year before we know how much relief I get with nerve. Nerves grow slow, as long as it doesn't get worse. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.:champagne:

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unbelievably I had no pain with the stones. Even the doctors couldn't believe it. Only my routine blood tests caught them. The liver is doing well and was a Godsend. Doctor says it could be a year before we know how much relief I get with nerve. Nerves grow slow, as long as it doesn't get worse. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.:champagne:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to YOU and YOURS!!!?:champagne:

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Hang in there on the ulner nerve repair. After about 6 or 7 months I was convinced that mine didn't work. After about a year it was noticeably better and eventually completely better. It happens so gradually that one day you just realize that you can feel your fingers again.:) ?

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Hang in there on the ulner nerve repair. After about 6 or 7 months I was convinced that mine didn't work. After about a year it was noticeably better and eventually completely better. It happens so gradually that one day you just realize that you can feel your fingers again.:) ?
Thanks. ?keeping them crossed, at least the ones I can. ?

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tracy
Sounds like you need the calendar to roll to 2021. Hope your wrist heals up soon and you don't have to deal with any pain.
Thank you!!!
Sponsored