Vehicle(s)
All Ford's

HBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Hi Benny,

I'm looking to buy the XLT sport grille, tailgate damper and ford perf. diff cover. Are there still any codes available?

Blueoval26

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2000 F-350, 1984 CJ7
Occupation
Firefighter
Benny,
Can I get a discount code for the M-5200-RA23SB (exhaust) and the M-9603-REB (FRPP Ecoboost ECU calibration)?
Thanks,
Kenny

Apples

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
Here's another question.

I ask (on line email) about purchasing a limited-slip third member for a 2WD, 2019 Ranger. The email back, ask "ME" to provide a VIN for a vehicle which had the third member I asked about. Ford does offer an electrically-locked third member for the FX2, but that's really not what I want.

Rather, I'd like to have a TorSen, or even a Posi-Traction (clutch type), but the ones I have found, are not available in the stock ratio of 3.73.

You folks (LTF) have been in business long enough, to have some sort of data base with this sort of information at hand. As an example: My local Ford dealer found what I wanted, but the third member locate had a different spline count, that stock 2019. They couldn't come up with any more info. They suggested I contact a Ford SVT dealer. Sin't that what you are?

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Here's another question.

I ask (on line email) about purchasing a limited-slip third member for a 2WD, 2019 Ranger. The email back, ask "ME" to provide a VIN for a vehicle which had the third member I asked about. Ford does offer an electrically-locked third member for the FX2, but that's really not what I want.

Rather, I'd like to have a TorSen, or even a Posi-Traction (clutch type), but the ones I have found, are not available in the stock ratio of 3.73.

You folks (LTF) have been in business long enough, to have some sort of data base with this sort of information at hand. As an example: My local Ford dealer found what I wanted, but the third member locate had a different spline count, that stock 2019. They couldn't come up with any more info. They suggested I contact a Ford SVT dealer. Sin't that what you are?
Hi Alan,

I dont see Ford Performance offering any Torsen diffs for the Ranger or for that matter any Diff upgrades.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Apples

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
I could buy the third member for the FX2 package, but I don't know how the unit is powered. By this, I mean its wiring scenario, not where the power comes from.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
I could buy the third member for the FX2 package, but I don't know how the unit is powered. By this, I mean its wiring scenario, not where the power comes from.

The circuit looks very basic, See attached document

-Benny

Attachments

Apples

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
How do I find the part number of the third member? Not just the center section mind you.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
How do I find the part number of the third member? Not just the center section mind you.
I assume your referring to the rear axle housing, The part # for a Locking type is KB3Z-4010-B , The rear covers are the same so you can re-use yours but if you need the # its KB3Z-4033-A

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Sponsored