• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Florida Ford OEM Magnetic rims and tires

sootie007

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 LT 4 x 4
Occupation
Electronics
Vehicle Showcase
QTY 4 MAGNETIC RIMS AND TIRES. ZERO CURB RASH ON ANY RIM !! GREAT SHAPE TPMS INSIDE. INCLUDES CENTER CAPS . FIRESTONE DESTINATION A/T'S. 255 70 17 .CASH ONLY NO RETURNS CLERMONT FL. PICKUP ONLY PLEASE . I WENT TO A DIFFERENT RIM AND TIRE COMBO. $320 FOR THE SET . OBRO.

22.jpg

66.jpg

77.jpg

88.jpg

99.jpg

Raptor Screenshot_2021-03-06-17-33-16.jpg

RIMS SOO.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013
GL with sale. smoking deal. wish you were closer. would grab one to replace ugly steel rim as the spare :)

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
Why are these in Florida. I'd be outside your house with an 80s boombox over my head playing a car related mixtape already...

Or... just there with the money.

GL with sale.