• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California Fancy Pedal Covers

OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
That's too bad...were there some not so appreciative customers?
Remember when I got hit with that $300+ customs tax? Only a few kicked in to help cover. I only asked if anyone that made a purchase kick in $3 -4 each it would cover that cost and then I would stop taking any when it was enough. Only about $100 was covered.
Sponsored

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Remember when I got hit with that $300+ customs tax? Only a few kicked in to help cover. I only asked if anyone that made a purchase kick in $3 -4 each it would cover that cost and then I would stop taking any when it was enough. Only about $100 was covered.
Customer tax?...I can't remember if I saw that and/or responded...sorry if I didn't...I would've gladly helped to recover...

OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Customer tax?...I can't remember if I saw that and/or responded...sorry if I didn't...I would've gladly helped to recover...
Apparently when I placed that last order for the mirror modules the value was so high FedEx charged me a customs import tax like if I was a business.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently when I placed that last order for the mirror modules the value was so high FedEx charged me a customs import tax like if I was a business.
Sorry to hear that...I didn't get in on the mirror module...

importfighter01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XL SuperCab
I never saw a message about this customs situation (I have family that has had similar and it’s a crappy situation), but totally happy to contribute. Thanks for posting what happened here because I saw it due to being subscribed to this thread. Payment sent!

I really appreciate my pedal covers. Excellent mod…

NWRanger

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Buyer
Vehicle Showcase
I never saw any message about this. That sucks. I really appreciate my pedal covers (use them every time I drive the truck!) Be glad to help out. Payment sent!

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I never saw any message about this. That sucks. I really appreciate my pedal covers (use them every time I drive the truck!) Be glad to help out. Payment sent!
I never saw it either...How are you guys sending payment? I'd be happy to make up for that $4 bucks...

OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Thanks to the few who sent in some funds.

JKocot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4, 2018 Explorer Sport
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer/Former Marine
This won’t be the popular method but I found that removing the gas pedal by taking off the four nuts and disconnecting the electrical connection made this whole process a lot easier.
Soaked the panel cover and as hot as I could get at tapwater, and use some hand sanitizer on the rubber and it helped it to slip on. The paint can opener and key to All the rubber up over the lip
Actually this worked perfectly for me. I only had three 10mm bolts holding the pedal on. The top bolt was a little more difficult to get to. But it was a ton easier putting the gas pedal cover on with the pedal out of the truck.

2B36AFCF-975C-4E89-9340-EA350779DA0E.jpeg

TdotReckless

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT - 2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Since OP is not selling anymore, you can find the same pedals on Aliexpress for 5-10$