• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California Factory Receiver Hitch, Tow package

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I have a factory Tow hitch from the factory tow package. Truck was rear ended and insurance replaced it. Only has a slight bent in a non structural place that can be bent back with pliers. You can see the spot in the image on the left side of the step plate.

This over $800 from Ford.

$250 or trade for?

20191128_123946.jpg

Bump... any offers? I would hate to just see this just go for scrap metal:crying:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Fordmandan87

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT, Supercrew, FX4, leveled
Where are you located? Edit just saw California. Just curious on shipping to 30520

OP
OP
Stic-o

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think it would be too exspensive to ship to the Atlanta area. It's not necessarily heavy, but is bulky. I would say probably at least $150ish. I can look in to it deeper if you would like.

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
I was planning on getting one. but how is this one different than the one on Fords accessory page for $350?

OP
OP
Stic-o

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think the Ford Accessories one just mounts under the frame like a aftermarket one. This replaces the frame of the bumper, and gets it tucked up higher.

Mine is a different part number.
KB3Z17D826D

Vs

Ford Accessories
KBZ19D520A

RangerDanger-UT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Would you mind looking at cost to ship to 80420?

MrRisk

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT
Occupation
Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
Is this still available?

OP
OP
Stic-o

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, I just really don't want to ship it. It's not heavy, just bulky. In LA area

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I was planning on getting one. but how is this one different than the one on Fords accessory page for $350?
The parts dept may work with you on a discount. I have one on order for $300. Been on order for almost two months. Someone here posted the backorders will start being delivered 1/31.