Not open for further replies.

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
Thank you for all of your orders! We wanted to start a new thread for our customers to post pics, write reviews, or tell us how we did or how we could improve!

This thread is so new, current, and past customers can learn more about our business and the quality parts we sell!

Thank you for stopping in and checking out our sub forum!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Randy2400h

I was going to ask you guys if you noticed any difference in the throttle response, then decided it would be just as easy to go install it and see for myself. I should have provided additional pics but I ran into the same “now what” moment before pulling that big circular plastic collar away from the inner housing; it popped out with one swift jerk using a pair of need nose pliers (and a red rag to protect the piece I was pulling). It installed easily although I think I used too much thread locker on the allen screws, which I’l pay the price for if I take it back off later. I used the LA Co Turbine Oil (aka Zoom Spout Oil), a very light oil that doesn’t gum up in cold weather and doesn’t leave a residue.

My observations so far driving around town are that you notice it, sometimes. If you were in boost a few moments prior and roll on the throttle it noticeably eliminates the boost delay. From a dead-stop, no difference because there was any residual boost left over. I’ll have to see what difference it makes at highway speeds.

I expect it to make a more noticeable difference when I get my 5-star tune loaded up. Installing the N-gauge tomorrow, pulling the stock map and sending it to 5-star.

E62726FE-FF2B-4EC5-8FB3-C0B544EFCFA2.jpeg

OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@MT19RANGER

@PandaMotorworks GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Got my 2 sets of LEDs from them and Diode Dynamics. HP3 LED BULB (Amber): for front markers and then HP3 LED BULB for license plate

IMG-5844.JPG

Stock Marker Bulb.JPG

Diode Dynamics HP3 LED BULB AMBER.JPG

Stock License Plate Bulb.JPG

Diode Dynamics HP3 LED BULB.JPG

djrobb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Tacoma 4dr Sport Long Bed
Vehicle Showcase
I've purchased a number of items from Panda and just want to provide my complete endorsement. I bought Husky liners which fit like a glove. I bought the DV+ and the install took about 15 minutes. I just bought about 5 sets of DD LEDs to replace the factory bulbs. Everything has shipped promptly and the few questions I have had have been answered quickly. If you are thinking about buying something, I recommend checking Panda first.

OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've purchased a number of items from Panda and just want to provide my complete endorsement. I bought Husky liners which fit like a glove. I bought the DV+ and the install took about 15 minutes. I just bought about 5 sets of DD LEDs to replace the factory bulbs. Everything has shipped promptly and the few questions I have had have been answered quickly. If you are thinking about buying something, I recommend checking Panda first.
Thank you!

If you have some photos please share them as well!

As always if there is anything else we can do please let us know!

mk842766

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 2019 Ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
Chris, I still haven't had delivery on my order...I know AVS has had some problems, hope you can provide an update. Thanx.

OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chris, I still haven't had delivery on my order...I know AVS has had some problems, hope you can provide an update. Thanx.

No problem

we are seeing shipping trickle through on these! we have a lot of them but AVS is getting them out ASAP!

mk842766

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 2019 Ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
No problem

we are seeing shipping trickle through on these! we have a lot of them but AVS is getting them out ASAP!
Chris, Thanx!! Looking forward to doing more business with you.....

OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chris, Thanx!! Looking forward to doing more business with you.....

Thank you please let me know what else we can do for you!

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
I'm waiting on my AVS Aeroskin Shield and AVS In-Channel Ventvisors, they are slowly getting the orders filled for @PandaMotorworks
But I see today my Aeroskin Shield shipped 8 days after order and Ventvisors still delayed.
I'm not too concerned as things get made they are all being snatched up.
If this was 9 months after the vehicles came out then I'd be concerned about the delays.

OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm waiting on my AVS Aeroskin Shield and AVS In-Channel Ventvisors, they are slowly getting the orders filled for @PandaMotorworks
But I see today my Aeroskin Shield shipped 8 days after order and Ventvisors still delayed.
I'm not too concerned as things get made they are all being snatched up.
If this was 9 months after the vehicles came out then I'd be concerned about the delays.

Thank you for the kind words.

we are doing everything we can for you guys!

Jerva

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
US Navy
So even though my truck has been delayed, I had tried to order things prior to that, I recieved everything I've ordered so far from Chris (@PandaMotorworks ) faster than I have recieved anything in years on this island. Looking forward to doing more business in the future! Now to just get the truck in and everything installed! Lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.