Central Texas dealership willing to install Ford Performance modifications?

Ryandude2448

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
If all else fails, Randall Reed on I-45 in Houston will do it. I know that's a little bit of a drive from Austin.
Sponsored

Tremortized

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Security Engineer
What about shops that know the 2.3 engine? Looking (long term) to find someone that will do an engine build, tune, etc. There are TONS of resources for the Mustang and RS, but no one wants to touch the Ranger platform, it seems. Pretty bummed so far on that.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I honestly cannot recommend any Ford dealer service center... Everyone I have ever dealt with has lied to my face or screwed me around. I have tried five in my area. I have bought four brand new Fords since 2015. You would think a loyal customer would get honest service. With a few small exceptions, the cars and trucks have been great. The dealer service is clown shoes. I drive them until they start needing maintenance that I cannot do myself and then trade them in asap while the miles are low. If something I own is at a dealer for service that means it was my last and only option, and then about to be for sale or traded. Ford warranty is basically non existent since you cannot trust the dealer service centers. I would drive to your area for a trustworthy dealer service center so let me know if you find one.
Sponsored