Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
https://carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=truck+nationals

At registration you want to select Non-Judged Show Field for $55 or Judged Show Field for $70 and the appropriate mid-size truck class.
There is a discount if you register by mid June.
Lots of hotels nearby. The closest campground is the Deer Run Campground about 9 miles straight down the road. Perfectly fine campground, a number of us stayed there last year.
Camping at the Fairgrounds is not available for the Truck Nationals.

If the Truck Nationals is not a good date for you, there is also the Ford Nationals on May 31-June 2.
New and classic Ford cars and truck of all kinds.
https://carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=ford+nationals

Ford Nationals costs a little more, there is also an early registration discount until I think mid April.
There is camping available at the Fairgrounds at extra cost you add at registration. The camping area is a few blocks down the street. There is a bath house at the car wash area in the Fairgrounds and porta johns at the camping area. Lots of hotels but they tend to be pricey on show weekends.
At the Ford Nationals there are separate classes for pre-2012 Rangers and 2019-up Rangers.

I go to both events. It's a good time.
The Fairgrounds is just off the PA Turnpike at Carlisle.
Post here or PM me with any questions. I am not affiliated with Carlisle Events in any way, I'm just a gearhead who likes car shows.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RAYJAY

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger pickup 2019 subaru
will be there this year at all ford , was part of the liberty sho group, now part of venom invasion ....

OP
OP
JohnnyO

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
will be there this year at all ford , was part of the liberty sho group, now part of venom invasion ....
My truck will be in the Ranger section at Ford but I'm generally hanging with my old buds in the Sport Trac section.

RAYJAY

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger pickup 2019 subaru
My truck will be in the Ranger section at Ford but I'm generally hanging with my old buds in the Sport Trac section.
be in the ranger section also either hanging with Venom or the SHO guys
Sponsored