Bedside Racking - Finally!

Secousse

First Name
Secousse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Would any of you know if a BuiltRight rear panel would fit while I have a Retrax rolling cover clamped in there?

(I'm not thinking of installing the whole side since I will likely have to remove the entire Retrax with its storage canister to be able to access the front screws, assuming the rack would even fit next to the canister...)
I unfortunately found the answer by myself: if I install the RetraxPro XR as per specifications (with the 2-degree tilt on the rear clamp), I can't install the BuiltRight bedside rack rear panel.

See picture:
IMG_2104 copy.jpg

Although BCRIDGE did manage, so I may have to straighten the clamps (see quote below from other thread).

But I'm also planning to install my Wolf Haus Off-Road Bed Power Harness in there (see picture above), so I might just make cut-outs for the clamp and the harness...

Here is mine still need to mount shovel and axe but propane tank mount is on there.
bedrack.jpg
Sponsored

AutobotXJ

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Wildlife Biologist
Sorry for the delay guys but here is finnaly a few photos for you. As you can see, I had to make special brackets for all the tie downs rubber clamps thingys. Yes, these tools do get used and in a working trucks bed. :giggle: Can anyone identify what that digging bar is really designed to do?? Yes, its a trick question that I know the answer to.
P1110927.jpg
P1110928.jpg
P1110929.jpg
P1110933.jpg
P1110935.jpg
We call it an o’o bar- for digging. Especially useful in our rocky grounds here…
Nice setup.

Mostly Harmless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CG Tremor
I unfortunately found the answer by myself: if I install the RetraxPro XR as per specifications (with the 2-degree tilt on the rear clamp), I can't install the BuiltRight bedside rack rear panel.

See picture:
IMG_2104 copy.jpg

Although BCRIDGE did manage, so I may have to straighten the clamps (see quote below from other thread).

But I'm also planning to install my Wolf Haus Off-Road Bed Power Harness in there (see picture above), so I might just make cut-outs for the clamp and the harness...

Did you have to remove the Retrax cover before installing? I'm guessing you could notch the bed racks to make it fit with the clamps.
Sponsored