Mark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Hi,
I have the Retrax Pro XR tonneau cover. I’m looking for over bed cross bars that mount using the T slot Trax rail system. Retrax website says Yakima, Thule etc make compatible racks but I can’t find one. I’m looking for 58” or 60” cross bars that mount just above the tonneau cover. I have Thule bike racks that I would like to use and attach to the crossbars.

Thanks,

Mark
Sponsored

rangermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat (Ingot Silver)
Yakima has a rack configuration tool on their website that will point you to the correct towers for the Retrax.

Thule's Podium towers should work with the T track but you'll want to check with them to be sure.

OP
OP

Mark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Yakima has a rack configuration tool on their website that will point you to the correct towers for the Retrax.

Thule's Podium towers should work with the T track but you'll want to check with them to be sure.
I did go back to both sites again, and did find the info. Wow! Not easy though and all rack components are crazy expensive.
Thanks

BTW
My Retrax Pro XR tonneau cover leaks in the corners by the cab. Come to find out a common complaint on these covers. Just FYI.

RangerCat

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I did go back to both sites again, and did find the info. Wow! Not easy though and all rack components are crazy expensive.
Thanks

BTW
My Retrax Pro XR tonneau cover leaks in the corners by the cab. Come to find out a common complaint on these covers. Just FYI.
@Mark, when I purchased my Retrax Pro XR, they had a rebate for a free set of Yakima Jetstream bars and all of the necessary hardware. I have never opened it as what I would really like to have is the Yakima Overhaul HD. I would entertain an offer of on what I have. If you are interested, shoot me a PM.

Here's what it includes and the retail for each:

Yakima 60" Jetstream Bars (set of 2) - $219
Yakima Skyline Towers (set of 4) - $219
Yakima Landing Pad 1 (2 sets of 2) - $60/set
SKS Locks (4 pack) - $60
TOTAL RETAIL - $618

Also, I have not noticed any leaking in my cover yet. Have you isolated the exact spot the water is coming in?

Doog Bigner

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black pkg
Occupation
Director of Community Relations
@Mark, when I purchased my Retrax Pro XR, they had a rebate for a free set of Yakima Jetstream bars and all of the necessary hardware. I have never opened it as what I would really like to have is the Yakima Overhaul HD. I would entertain an offer of on what I have. If you are interested, shoot me a PM.

Here's what it includes and the retail for each:

Yakima 60" Jetstream Bars (set of 2) - $219
Yakima Skyline Towers (set of 4) - $219
Yakima Landing Pad 1 (2 sets of 2) - $60/set
SKS Locks (4 pack) - $60
TOTAL RETAIL - $618

Also, I have not noticed any leaking in my cover yet. Have you isolated the exact spot the water is coming in?
Wow that's the whole kit and caboodle. do you have an image of which set up those parts make? I'm checking their site now also. Interested in yours. if for sale still
Sponsored