Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
Contacted Alapharex about if they are going to be producing any headlights for the ranger and sounds like they are in the production line currently! Looking forward to see what they come up with.
Sponsored

Coleboy5

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Hopefully not crazy expensive... would love to replace my XLT headlights. It’s my chief complaint with this truck.

OxyGenIII

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST maybe Ranger in a couple days.
I'm going to have to check into Alpharex and see what their past lofjrs have looked like Morimoto. I wouldnt mind spending $1,200 on a pair if they are built like those lights quality wise.

Lupinz3rd

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew Saber Gold
Was curious and looked at pricing for F150 lights. These are expensive. I assume you're getting what you pay for but for non-premium light afficianados, could someone give me a rundown of why I would consider these at the cost?

Coleboy5

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Was curious and looked at pricing for F150 lights. These are expensive. I assume you're getting what you pay for but for non-premium light afficianados, could someone give me a rundown of why I would consider these at the cost?
I saw some on there that were around $600, this seems relatively reasonable if it’s for a pair. Especially compared to the $1500 a piece oem lights.
Sponsored