Sponsored

??????????????

LB'sTremor

Well-Known Member
First Name
Loren
Joined
Mar 17, 2022
Threads
22
Messages
569
Reaction score
1,553
Location
Tampa
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
yeah? I'd drive this if it had a beer holder
Love the old Gasser look and
I may be a redneck...
:) LB

1766750177190-zy.webp
Sponsored

 

Grandaccess

Well-Known Member
First Name
Robert
Joined
Jul 8, 2023
Threads
7
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
2,744
Location
Binghamton, N.Y
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Teach them young to Mod "everything" LOL
I got it new he didnt like the color so I painted it Red and put an 18v battery on it
he left a burnout mark on my kitchen floor and never got back on it LOL told me I was crazy?

IMG_0933.webp
 

Doc

Well-Known Member
First Name
Doc
Joined
Dec 24, 2018
Threads
94
Messages
5,835
Reaction score
23,513
Location
Live oak fla
Vehicle(s)
2026 5.0 Mustang GT, 2024 Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
Teach them young to Mod "everything" LOL
I got it new he didnt like the color so I painted it Red and put an 18v battery on it
he left a burnout mark on my kitchen floor and never got back on it LOL told me I was crazy?

IMG_0933.webp
Nice !
Sponsored

 
 








Top