khyros

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Crewcab FX4
Vehicle Showcase
589 shows the hidden winch mount out of stock. Are they just making them to order now?
Thats why I ordered everything over the last few months, a lot of places were out of stock or back ordered or 12 week lead time. I ordered it back in March, but they previously were out of stock, and after contacting them, they said they'd be back in stock shortly. You could try seeing what their timeline is today.
Sponsored

YaBoiNewton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT supercrew Sport FX4, 2008 Bullitt w Saleen Supercharger
Occupation
Automotive Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Thats why I ordered everything over the last few months, a lot of places were out of stock or back ordered or 12 week lead time. I ordered it back in March, but they previously were out of stock, and after contacting them, they said they'd be back in stock shortly. You could try seeing what their timeline is today.
Oh nice!

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, so I am planning to get 285/70R17 Falken Wildpeaks on the stock wheels. I'm not 100% sure whether or not they clear the spindles (from what I've read on the forums here, some 285s do clear, but perhaps not all of them). So I was thinking I wanted to pick up a .25'' / 5mm spacer as a just in case. Searching back through the forum though, I can't seem to find any that people have recommended. I know for larger spacers, FactionFabs seems to be the go to, but they don't have anything that small. I see there are some floating around using my google-fu, but I don't want to buy something random when there's some better choice. Any suggestions out there?

Alternatively, can anyone confirm one way or another if the Wildpeaks clear the spindle?
I use a 1/4" spacer under one side of my rear 1" wheel spacer...because one side is slightly off...typical of body on frame set ups...no problems at all...sorry can't remember where I got them from...
Sponsored