First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, CRV
Occupation
Air Force
Threw on some 285's, didn't cut crash bars and have good static clearance (including full lock). Used 20mm spacers just on the front. Will cut the bars before going to the mtns again, cuz it's closer than you'd want on real trails. Used RC 2.5" leveling kit.

DISCLAIMER ON LEVELING KITS:
Guys, if it's the puck leveling kit style that goes on top of the strut crown, don't bother taking the bottom studs out. You just need to take the axle nut off, remove the brakes (not the line, just the disk and caliper...), and pop it away from the CV. Now go to town shoving that thing in there after. If you don't have an air hammer this is the way, if you do then nevermind.

I got a GFB DV+ diverter valve off aliexpress, which happens to be a genuine part, was pretty surprised when it showed up in the Australian GFB box. Got it incase i want to push some more boost later on. Can attach a link

Terrain Management switch installed, just pull on the old one to pop the console and you'll get it(unplug it before pulling all the way...) Turn on selectable drive and terrain management in forescan.

Sealight amber fogs are pretty good, not sure why I would want fogs the same color as my headlights in fog and snow...

Absolutely hate how these shift so I probly need to tune it finally

20240122_161511.jpg

20240119_165124.jpg

20240119_165320.jpg

20240118_161433.jpg
Sponsored

OC4095

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
Occupation
Factory Automation Engineer, Auto School Grad, Car Audio Tech
Vehicle Showcase
I like those spacers, I would have gone that route had i seen them way back. I'm right there with you on the transmission shifts. Shocks all around made a huge difference. My second biggest complaint is the rear leaf springs.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Threw on some 285's, didn't cut crash bars and have good static clearance (including full lock). Used 20mm spacers just on the front. Will cut the bars before going to the mtns again, cuz it's closer than you'd want on real trails. Used RC 2.5" leveling kit.

Guys, if it's the puck leveling kit style that goes on top of the strut crown, don't bother taking the bottom studs out. You just need to take the axle nut off, remove the brakes (not the line, just the disk and caliper...), and pop it away from the CV. Now go to town shoving that thing in there after. If you don't have an air hammer this is the way, if you do then nevermind.

I got a GFB DV+ diverter valve off aliexpress, which happens to be a genuine part, was pretty surprised when it showed up in the Australian GFB box. Got it incase i want to push some more boost later on. Can attach a link

Terrain Management switch installed, just pull on the old one to pop the console and you'll get it(unplug it before pulling all the way...) Turn on selectable drive and terrain management in forescan.

Sealight amber fogs are pretty good, not sure why I would want fogs the same color as my headlights in fog and snow...

20240122_161511.jpg

20240119_165124.jpg

20240119_165320.jpg

20240118_161433.jpg
looks like you have a lot of room with the 285s. i have 265 and the side wall is so close to the knuckle and crash bars...

5thranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20ranger
Occupation
driver

20240122_161511.jpg

20240119_165124.jpg

20240119_165320.jpg

20240118_161433.jpg
`Your border collie rocks, I have two of them. Your Ranger looks outstanding.