First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Stage 3 just did an instal video for the Putco lower grille. Looks pretty simple but thought some might want to watch the video instead of reading the directions.

Sponsored

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
Yeah, this is better. I followed Putco's directions and was never 100% happy with the way the accessory lined up with the bottom of the opening. This way he was able (it appears) to make the grill curve to fit more cleanly.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yeah, this is better. I followed Putco's directions and was never 100% happy with the way the accessory lined up with the bottom of the opening. This way he was able (it appears) to make the grill curve to fit more cleanly.
I usually try to find an instal video if possible before reading the directions. It seems like most directions aren't clear and the videos will show you little tip & tricks to do the instal.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Stage 3 just did an instal video for the Putco lower grille. Looks pretty simple but thought some might want to watch the video instead of reading the directions.

Meh...lights do a better job at blocking rocks from your radiator at 10x the price... ?
Sponsored

Last edited: