Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Is it possible to get these in different sizes? 15x15 is way too big for what I have in mind, but I am after the black/white.
We might be able to do it. At worst, we can probably get you a vector file and you can have it made locally.

What specific size do you need?

OP
OP
OFC Ranger

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
We might be able to do it. At worst, we can probably get you a vector file and you can have it made locally.

Let me get back to you so I can get a better idea. I am working on my vinyl graphics this evening. Also I sent a PM to your account, but never got a reply either direction. No rush, just something that we can all probably mutually benefit from.

One last inquiry, is Eibach (or their shipping company) running pretty much on schedule on drop shipping with your 7-10 day quote? I have a truck meet function on the 19th and was crossing my fingers on possibly getting my new suspension installed before my trip because its opportune moment to see how much of an improvement it is!

I already got the rear blocks 2 days after I ordered.

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Let me get back to you so I can get a better idea. I am working on my vinyl graphics this evening. Also I sent a PM to your account, but never got a reply either direction. No rush, just something that we can all probably mutually benefit from.
Let me know. I doubt it'll be an issue.

One last inquiry, is Eibach (or their shipping company) running pretty much on schedule on drop shipping with your 7-10 day quote? I have a truck meet function on the 19th and was crossing my fingers on possibly getting my new suspension installed before my trip because its opportune moment to see how much of an improvement it is!
They've been pretty good as of late, though if they have to build them to order, raw materials issues are still a big problem.

Shoot me a PM with your order number and I'll see if I can follow up.

OP
OP
OFC Ranger

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase

I know this is an old thread, but is this offer still on the table to get you to send me the vector file for your logo so I can get it resized and colored locally?

I can PM my email if the offer is still available.

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
I know this is an old thread, but is this offer still on the table to get you to send me the vector file for your logo so I can get it resized and colored locally?

I can PM my email if the offer is still available.
Yep. I can still get it. It'll be a bit, since the graphics guys are working, but I'll send it to you once they schlep it over.

PM your email.

OP
OP
OFC Ranger

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
So I actually sized (height wise) for it to go on my doors with my other vinyl down there, but because of the logo being square in nature it looked deceivingly tiny against the other ones because of length. So I've been sitting on it for about a month trying to figure out how to incorporate it. I had some time to do some more vinyl work today and I think I found a nice spot for it even though its a different size than my bed side stuff.

Besides my roaming for camping trips out on the open road my first scheduled "show" in relation to a car event is a local charity event next week. Maybe it will drive some business your way.

I am hoping to attend Overland Expo East later this year and maybe SEMA if by some miracle.

IMG_20230330_203656.jpg

IMG_20230508_202309.jpg
Sponsored