I wouldn't be too quick to blame India. Most of that trash is from other parts of the world, including Canada and the USA. We don't want to deal with it so we ship it off to a 3rd world country.
Out of sight, Out of mind.
I actually came to this thread to check out the EV news. Man, did I...
I fully understand your point of view. I both agree and disagree. I don't take either side really, as I believe you need both to be sustainable....and in fact, IMO neither are sustainable.
Most of the EV favorable "studies" that I find are based on IC engines that are not the latest...
I admit, my post was misleading. I posted as if I already had a winch capable receiver, when I should have said I would build one. I currently only have the receiver for moving my boat. It would be strong enough for light duty winching, but if I get a winch I'd build a much stronger one.
My AT3 XLT's didn't destroy the ride quality or decrease my mpg.
The ride is noticeably firmer when hitting road ruts and potholes, but it's not harsh or excessive.
And it's possible the mpg went down a bit, as I don't track it. I can't see how it couldn't when the 2 tires are compared side by...
I'm the same. I would have preferred the 17's, but it was hard to find with a Lariat. Seems most dealers here in BC order the Lariat with the Sport package, but then "upgrade" the wheels to the 18's. It sucks, because the wheels are the only thing I like about the Sport package. I did see a...
10 ply's aren't really the way to go if you want "road friendly".
That being said, I have Cooper AT3 XLT 265/70/18 and I really like them. They do run a bit firmer over the bumps than the stock tires, but I was surprised at how quiet they are. I expected them noisier than stock, but that...
In my opinion, the tremor is just a FX4 with a lift and only a place-holder. It's hardly an off-road upgrade.
I'd be all over that. 502 lbft of torque!! :clap:
True, but they also say the next gen will be globally. Personally I believe the Ranger Raptor is coming, especially since it's all but confirmed there will be a Bronco Warthog.
It's hard to believe Ford wouldn't combat the the ZR2 or Taco Pro. A Ranger Raptor would be an easy build for Ford...
I completely agree.
I see two possible scenarios:
1) The 3.0 comes in the Raptor and the 2.3 & 2.7 will be available for normal trims.
2) The 2.7 is in the Raptor and other models only have the 2.3
My guess is that the it will be the first option. Ford is offering the 2.3 & 2.7 for all trim...
Thanks for the reply. I am updated to 21020 and it's just not as smooth as when I had V3.3.
This will ultimately stop me from trying to go back. :crazy:
I asked this question in the V3.4 thread, but probably not the best place for it.
I flashed from V3.3 to V3.4 and would like to go back to V3.3. Is this possible?
Opposite to what everyone else is reporting, I find 3.4 less responsive. I sometimes have to hit the on-screen buttons a couple...
Came across this today:
https://fordauthority.com/2021/05/next-gen-ford-ranger-raptor-to-feature-3-0l-ecoboost-v6-exclusive/
Not sure if already been posted somewhere, as I find it hard to believe I'm the first to do so.
My apologizes if it's already posted.
Not sure if the story is true, but...
I updated OTA from V3.3 yesterday. Connection from truck to home network isn't very good and it took at least 10hrs to update. Maps are still at 1.18, but it's downloading another file today, so I'm guessing that's the maps.
Question: Does anyone know if you can flash backwards? I really do...
Personally, I wouldn't be concerned about the longevity of the 2.3. There is always a disproportionate amount of negativity of items on forums. There are probably millions of these engines, or versions of these engines world wide and only a few thousand registered members here.....and only a...
In tune with the OP's reason for this thread, I don't think most people have an issue with the tranny.
I live in BC, Canada. More "hills" than most will ever see and I never have an issue with gear hunting.
Even with a 10spd there will be times where you just don't have the "right" gear and it...
Just have to tease us Canadians with your low prices, don't you. :D
Ranger Pride is in Ontario. Here in BC, it's $2700 for my Harley......for 6 months :puke: