Sponsored

Search results

  1. Should I buy a 2019 leftover or a used Ranger?

    I just noticed that. Sorry about that.
  2. Should I buy a 2019 leftover or a used Ranger?

    A manual? Rare Ranger. Was the sales person that stupid?
  3. Questions on X plan pricing and dealing with the dealer

    I ordered mine last December with X plan fwith no problem. I am a long time member of Mustang Club of America and have two Mustangs. One is a 1966 red convertible with white top. The other is a red 2015 with 50th anniversary package. You might get less for a trade with X plan. But that is the...
  4. Horrible MPG's

    Just did a 180 mile trip, about 20 of that in the city and got 25.9. Truck has about 1700 miles on it. I don’t know what to tell you. Perhaps have your dealer check it out.
  5. Ford Ranger Sales Doubled in Q2; Ford Second Quarter Total Pickup Sales Strongest In 15 Years

    I see very few on the road or on dealers’ lots in Central Kentucky. I had mine at a car show on July 4 and was amazed by how many people have not seen one. They all seemed to love my lightning blue lariat crew cab 4 by 4 model.
  6. 2019 Ford Ranger Appearance Guide

    Absolutely. Check the window sticker.
  7. What is the hardest thing for you to do or not do with your new Ranger?

    I ordered factory running boards. I don’t know that I could get in the truck without them.
  8. Which Color Did You Get?

    I got lightning blue. I love red but I saw hot pepper red on a focus and it was too orange for me. I have gotten many compliments on the truck and the blue.
  9. Close to pulling the trigger. But unsure of which 4x4 and trim

    Someone mentioned remote operated rear window. I didn’t know there was such a thing in the Ranger. I have the Lariat and no such option.
  10. WeatherTech 1st Row Driver and Passenger Floor Liners

    Did you just pull the badges off? It looks 100 percent better without them.
  11. Wrapping console

    I have no idea as to how to change it. I am happy with it as it is.
  12. Mob Armor mount installed in my 2019 ford ranger

    How did you get chrome trim around your dash controls?
  13. Bed Organizer / Tie Down

    Milk crates work great. I have a bed extender and two of the larger crates fit perfectly.
  14. Pivot Storage Box - Ford Accessories??

    How did you mount the fire extinguisher?
  15. Ranger vinyl letters

    Matte
  16. WeatherTech 1st Row Driver and Passenger Floor Liners

    I jus wish the company’s name was not so prominent.
  17. Proclip Phone Mount for the Ranger is Now Available!

    I would much prefer a console mount from ProClip.
  18. First to have...Ranger Stolen

    I thought the truck would not lock if it detected a key inside it?





Top