Sponsored

Search results

  1. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! My truck is in PRODUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Truck was scheduled for week of Feb. 13th. Checked it just now and...... drum roll.......... that BLUE BEAUTY is in PRODUCTION!!!!!!!!! :clap::like::handsinair::party::dance::inlove::turkey: Got myself a window sticker too. :rockon: Look out. Shit is getting real now. Nope, no childish...
  2. Tesla deception

    https://electrek.co/2023/01/16/tesla-sneakily-downgrades-performance-brakes-puts-cover-hide-it/ Personally, nothing Tesla does surprises me. Not in the EV market. But if I was, Tesla would not even be an option. Basically just stealing. ?
  3. More 6G teething problems

    https://fordauthority.com/2023/01/next-gen-ford-ranger-faces-more-teething-issues-in-australia/ Do commend Ford for replacing some trucks.
  4. Two drive belts?

    Was reviewing the owners manual. (Hey, until I get my truck it's all I got.) Noticed the engine has two drive belts. No real point other than to say that it's been many years and many vehicles since I've dealt with anything more than one serpentine belt. Didn't expect to see that.
  5. Not a Ranger but... Ford 10 speed trans

    Hello all. On the road this week for work. ( Up north so hello to all the ?? members!) Anyway, if memory serves the 10 speed trans in the Rangers might have been mentioned here once or twice. Maybe. :crackup: Well this trip the rental is a new (only had 924 miles when I got in it) Ford...
  6. Ranger owners manual?

    Apologies if this is already here somewhere. I did search the forum prior to posting. Owners manual. I am very anal about them. Read them cover to cover. As such I want to get a jump on my soon to be built velocity blue baby. I have found the link on Fords site. And already reviewed some...
  7. Not a Ranger, but dealer pricing games info.

    Had to pick my wife's car up from the local dealer today after having a recall completed. I couldn't resist walking around the lot as they had 5 or 6 Broncos out front. No price on any of those! God only knows how badly they plan on raping anyone looking at one. But they also had a black...
  8. Ford production delays - Not Ranger

    Not Ranger related. Just more of an FYI. While walking the dog this morning we saw a friend of ours in his new Raptor. He just got it this week. Ordered it 17 freaking months ago. Holy shit that's a long wait. And yes, it did look badass as hell
  9. Ordered Tremor today!

    Been visiting this site for the past few months. Finally joined this morning. Took me a while to decide between an F150 and a Ranger. Bottomline, I prefer a mid-size truck. So today I ordered a Lariat, velocity blue, Tremor. And yea, I'm pretty excited. So now I wait...





Top