Sponsored

Search results

  1. Genuine Ford Parts, Accessories & Ford Performance

    Most excellent! I will send my vin tonight! Thank you!
  2. Lower control arm mounts - brace/skid

    I did happen to catch a boulder with with driver side front tire. Now I need to replace the intermediate steering shaft. Small boulder won that day!
  3. Genuine Ford Parts, Accessories & Ford Performance

    Hello Benny, I am looking for a intermediate steering shaft. The page recomends to also replace bolt(s) with new at the same time. I am not seeing the bolt. Can you help me find the correct bolt? Additionally -- if possible are you still sending out any discount codes? With or without the...
  4. Lower control arm mounts - brace/skid

    Please post/share what you do with "spacing". Yes, the stock skid not beefy enough. It helps to a point, but caves quickly under pressure. I do have an aftermarket front skid (I don't recall the brand - received from a good friend). It is holding up great.
  5. Lower control arm mounts - brace/skid

    Yes the lower arm mounts are exposed. Thus far mine have taken a bunch of abuse. The picture of the lower arm that @Colo_Ranger shared has my attention. When will those arms be available? The second screenshot shows the now "form fit" of lower front side of the control arm mount. I don't see...
  6. Are running boards on a Ranger like lipstick on a pig?

    I picked up my Ranger new in July of 2020. It has the factory running boards. I didn't like them. My plan was to replace them rock sliders that would fit tight up against the cab/bed. Well 84k miles later I haven't replaced them. I keep thinking that one day I would tear one off while traveling...
  7. Show me your light bars on 19-21 Rangers

    Baja Designs light sitting on a SVC lightbar (no longer listed on their website).
  8. Front Lower Shock Stud/Bold Swap

    On my 2020 they were "press fit".
  9. Issue Removed

    Same issue with my 2020 Ranger XLT. I think it started around 5k or 6k miles. Now with 68k miles - it is still an issue. I will call the number.
  10. Driveshaft center bearing(carrier bearing) where to buy one.

    I bought one at a local Ford dealer.
  11. California Tremor Fox 2.0 Suspension [$500] [Ventura County]

    I might take the fronts as spares if you sell the rears to someone else. I am near Simi.
  12. Deaver Leaf Springs

    Usually I have some combination of the following in addition to the rack/tent: 65 qt cooler or two smaller soft side coolers 2 folding chairs 1 folding table 1 small bbq 5 gallons water 5 gallons gas LPG tank for gas or fire pit Fire Pit 2 totes misc. cooking or camping stuff 1 larger tote with...
  13. Deaver Leaf Springs

    I have the 0-250lbs. Sometimes I think I should have opted for the 350-750lbs version, but over all I am very happy with them. APG said the rebound bumper is standard issue Raptor (f150).
  14. SuperCab Love

    Headed south on old Hwy 395 - on the way home after four days in the desert. This Ranger is ton of fun!
  15. SuperCab Love

    XLT with LEDs! Thanks to my buddy Carl! He swapped them to his Ranger. Then a short time later to put his Ranger back to stock so the local Ford dealer could buy his used Ranger for more than he paid new. Lucky me - he sold me his LEDs! They are the best! Get them if you can!
  16. Icon Shocks??? Toughts?

    Icons at all four corners and APG/Deaver leaf springs. Drives and rides great everywhere!
  17. Post your off-road pics.

    This past week in Spangler Hills of California. My 2020 with 34,000 miles.
  18. What did you do to your Ranger today?

    That sounds like a good idea! I will do the same! Thanks!
  19. What did you do to your Ranger today?

    I have one of these, but haven't had time to install it. I am also thinking it might help the air move over the RTT.
  20. Post your off-road pics.

    The Big Sir area of Hwy1 near Plaskett Creek Campground. The light bar mount is from @SVC Offroad , and the actual light bar is Baja Designs.





Top