First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Not funny, just really cool.

Or should I say Hot?

Or maybe, Good Mexican restaurant vs Taco Bell ?

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
Funny story, a couple years ago, my wife, 2 daughters and I were out for a walk at a park. We pass a couple of people in thier early 20s and my wife says, "I smell skunk." My daughters and I look at her like "do you not know what that is?" and started laughing. We had to tell her and then she was laughing too.
Maybe my memory has faded but I don't recall it smelling like that back in my days. ? :LOL:

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Funny story, a couple years ago, my wife, 2 daughters and I were out for a walk at a park. We pass a couple of people in thier early 20s and my wife says, "I smell skunk." My daughters and I look at her like "do you not know what that is?" and started laughing. We had to tell her and then she was laughing too.
Maybe my memory has faded but I don't recall it smelling like that back in my days. ? :LOL:
Where I work the business park we’re in also has the biggest growing house on the East Coast. It’s about 10k sq ft building. The places security is better than the Federal Reserve building in downtown Boston. Just about daily another crop gets harvested and put into the massive drying rooms. The whole business park smells of weed. Today it’s skunk weed, tomorrow might be pineapple! ?

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
Where I work the business park we’re in also has the biggest growing house on the East Coast. It’s about 10k sq ft building. The places security is better than the Federal Reserve building in downtown Boston. Just about daily another crop gets harvested and put into the massive drying rooms. The whole business park smells of weed. Today it’s skunk weed, tomorrow might be pineapple! ?
And here we are worried about car emissions and cow farts. :rolleyes:
Wasn't there some kind of scented oil or flavored papers that you could use to make it smell better or mask the odor?
Not sure as I never used.