Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Paid for an extended warranty on the grainger site yesterday and today my warranty is showing up on fordpass. Now thats service.
Mine showed up within a day also back on 4/4/22 . I noticed later that under my service history for the same date it shows a Air Conditioning and Heating service from Granger Motors,Inc. for $1340.00 . Strange ,lol .
Sponsored

The Last Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Mine showed up within a day also back on 4/4/22 . I noticed later that under my service history for the same date it shows a Air Conditioning and Heating service from Granger Motors,Inc. for $1340.00 . Strange ,lol .
Just checked no added service occurences in my service history, guess its fixed now.

The Last Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Thinking its more of an emotional choice knowing you're making a gambling bet. I bought my 2005 Mustang slightly used with 6k miles (new car to me!). Dealer offered a Ford Premium Care warranty that added 4 years and extended the mileage out to 50,000 for $2,000.

The S197 Mustang was brand new for 2005 but the more I thought about it, no, just 'no'. Sold the immaculate car 2 years ago with only 36,000 miles total. I spent less than $500 out of pocket for repairs that wouldn't have been covered as they were beyond the 4 year time limit. Did most of the work myself too.

My 2005 Mustang GT 'Premium Group' car depicted. I miss it for sure.

IMG_0465.JPG
Yup I'm gambling as I will be 68 soon so at 76 if I make it that long I'm not sure how much fixing I will be able to do so yes its all a gamble!!!!

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Do you have any Canadian affiliates? Dealer here wants 1700.00 for one yr extended warranty,I have a four yr lease,hence the extension.Thanks.
Sorry, we can't sell to a Canadians address. Only if you have a US address available.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Our website is now live with access to pricing without requiring any personal information! So a great opportunity to shop coverage and keep your local dealership honest! Our pricing is still $50 over cost!

https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/

a1z2s3x4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4 | 2022 Ford F350
Hey Zach,
I'm seeing higher premiums when selecting a $200 vs $100 deductible on the website. Seems like an error. I've only tested PremiumCare, '22 F350, <12months old, 4x4, no snow plow, no commercial. Thought you might want to know...
Chris

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Hey Zach,
I'm seeing higher premiums when selecting a $200 vs $100 deductible on the website. Seems like an error. I've only tested PremiumCare, '22 F350, <12months old, 4x4, no snow plow, no commercial. Thought you might want to know...
Chris
Yes, we're getting that fixed ASAP. I appreciate the note!

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Just a quick heads up. We need your submission to the website by noon central time today to give us appropriate time to submit your extended warranty to Ford and lock in pricing before the October price hike.

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com or email Brooke at [email protected] before noon today.

Thanks!

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Just a quick heads up. We need your submission to the website by noon central time today to give us appropriate time to submit your extended warranty to Ford and lock in pricing before the October price hike.

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com or email Brooke at [email protected] before noon today.

Thanks!
Wow good thing I saw this. I had a previous quote for an 8 year from you, just emailed!

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Thank you to everyone who has purchased a contract on not only the Ranger but other Ford products! We've been able to keep things rolling and our website traffic keeps getting better! Thank you for those of you who are spreading the word, we couldn't do it without you!

SD Trucks.jpg
Mavericks.jpg

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Thank you to everyone who has purchased a contract on not only the Ranger but other Ford products! We've been able to keep things rolling and our website traffic keeps getting better! Thank you for those of you who are spreading the word, we couldn't do it without you!

SD Trucks.jpg
Mavericks.jpg
Really pleased with my extended warranty from your dealership... :like: