Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Hello,

Curious if anyone here in the Vegas area has a shop they recommend for upgrades? Rogue off-road seems cool but kinda out of the way for simple stuff. I just do not have the time to work on my vehicles like I used to but because I know how to wrench I am SUPER PICKY and can sense BS when a shop is feeding it.

The last shop I took our Honda too for a lift kit really frustrated me with their bad workmanship as well as trying to hide something as serious as stripping my axle nut. I honestly usually take our vehicles to the dealer for the liability and if they screw up at least I get a loaner, but upgrades aren't their thing.

At this point, I am thinking of Findlay Customs. Stuff like a Catch can, radiator upgrade, etc.

Thanks for any help!
Sponsored

martiad3

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Lightning Blue
Hello,

Curious if anyone here in the Vegas area has a shop they recommend for upgrades? Rogue off-road seems cool but kinda out of the way for simple stuff. I just do not have the time to work on my vehicles like I used to but because I know how to wrench I am SUPER PICKY and can sense BS when a shop is feeding it.

The last shop I took our Honda too for a lift kit really frustrated me with their bad workmanship as well as trying to hide something as serious as stripping my axle nut. I honestly usually take our vehicles to the dealer for the liability and if they screw up at least I get a loaner, but upgrades aren't their thing.

At this point, I am thinking of Findlay Customs. Stuff like a Catch can, radiator upgrade, etc.

Thanks for any help!
I know this is a pretty old post, but bumping/following since I would love to see some answers for this question.

OP
OP
awd.nv

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
I know this is a pretty old post, but bumping/following since I would love to see some answers for this question.
I am half tempted to just try Findlay Customs in Henderson. To have my Honda Pilot taken care of after the disappointment from the local shop I drove to my buddies shop in CA. I would like to find someone local though.

It is especially frustrating for me as a former auto tech and someone who did all my own work on my cars. I just don't have the time anymore with a fam and self employed.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
I have used “Vegas 4x4” located at the speedway for a 8 adjustable arms suspension lift on my past wrangler. Owner name is Larry. Mostly Jeeps so you may ask if he would do your work.

I went to Larry thinking I needed new ball joints, he demonstrated how he checks them. I only needed a new track bar, where the day earlier 4 wheel parts said my cure was $3000 in repairs. They said might as well replace these other parts while it’s in the shop.

If he doesn’t work on your ride just ask him who he would recommend. There are sooooo many repair shops at the speedway people don’t even know about.

OP
OP
awd.nv

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Older thread but saw this company in the Vegas area for more fab products. Makes several ranger parts.

https://rhfabndevelopment.com/
Huh, will have to keep an eye on their products, thanks

I have used “Vegas 4x4” located at the speedway for a 8 adjustable arms suspension lift on my past wrangler. Owner name is Larry. Mostly Jeeps so you may ask if he would do your work.

I went to Larry thinking I needed new ball joints, he demonstrated how he checks them. I only needed a new track bar, where the day earlier 4 wheel parts said my cure was $3000 in repairs. They said might as well replace these other parts while it’s in the shop.

If he doesn’t work on your ride just ask him who he would recommend. There are sooooo many repair shops at the speedway people don’t even know about.
Thanks, good to know.
Sponsored