Las Vegas dealerships.

LVTremor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Looking for people that have had good experiences particularly with warranty services. I’m not pleased at all with Team Ford where I bought my Ranger Tremor Lariat.
Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
Well my 2021 lariat FX4 has been at Gaudin ford for 60 days so far waiting on warranty work so I guess I have a little experience with them. We are waiting for Ford to send the parts is reason for delay.

I bought the truck in TX 6 months ago and Gaudin doesn’t care where it was from, they took it in for repairs as if it was their sale. The service rep is Danny Mastny, he is good at weekly communicating updates. First thing he told me is use the cell number to contact him. Wish I didn’t know him but he has been doing what he can.
95AFECA2-5196-42E1-96E3-FC69E3F7B14E.jpeg

OP
OP
LVTremor

LVTremor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Well my 2021 lariat FX4 has been at Gaudin ford for 60 days so far waiting on warranty work so I guess I have a little experience with them. We are waiting for Ford to send the parts is reason for delay.

I bought the truck in TX 6 months ago and Gaudin doesn’t care where it was from, they took it in for repairs as if it was their sale. The service rep is Danny Mastny, he is good at weekly communicating updates. First thing he told me is use the cell number to contact him. Wish I didn’t know him but he has been doing what he can.
For sure. Thanks for the input. Hope you get your truck back soon.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for people that have had good experiences particularly with warranty services. I’m not pleased at all with Team Ford where I bought my Ranger Tremor Lariat.
Hi Michael,

Sad to learn. Team Ford is owned by Steve Olligas, who raced for me in the Best In The Desert series and before that SCORE. What happened to make you unhappy?

best,
Phil

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
do Las Vegas dealers have slot machines in the lobby?
you know, to try and win your ride?
No, but they are in every grocery store, bar, and gas station.

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
do Las Vegas dealers have slot machines in the lobby?
you know, to try and win your ride?

Imagine the payoff to the house when someone finally hits the jackpot for that F150 or Mustang in the lobby.

If no one does....the idea is mine, and I expect to be compensated for my money making scheme.

giphy (2).gif
No but our grocery stores have slots LOL

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
About Ford service, I have only done oil changes on our Ranger and previously leased Ford Escape. Knock on wood. No experience with repairs with any of the Ford dealers yet.

Good to know, I purchased at Gaudin and my salesman was friendly and all that. As expected, after the sale he wont return calls or text (even though he said I can contact with questions). Not surprised unfortunately. I had $500 in Ford Accessories credit and was curious when it expires.

No, but they are in every grocery store, bar, and gas station.
Oh beat me to the grocery store comment lol

VegasRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 STX Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Damper Salesman
I had a bad experience at Team Ford also. Complete joke. I made an appointment to get my transmission fluid level checked, and the service advisor tries to tell me they cant check the level because the 10 speeds dont have dip sticks. I wanted to punch him in the face....

OP
OP
LVTremor

LVTremor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Hi Michael,

Sad to learn. Team Ford is owned by Steve Olligas, who raced for me in the Best In The Desert series and before that SCORE. What happened to make you unhappy?

best,
Phil
I bought my 2021 Ranger Tremor Lariat at Team Ford back in April. Since then I’ve had several issues with the truck. Truck has been at dealer since 9-9-21. I’ll elaborate on a few of my issues. One of them is a steering wheel alignment issue. I have taken the truck in 3 times for this issue and the issue keeps coming back.

The truck also sits lower on the drivers side. Team Ford says they need to replace drivers side coil spring and drivers side leaf spring. They replaced coil spring with one that is all scratched up down to bare metal. To me that’s unacceptable but they say that’s how Ford shipped it and it’s just cosmetic so it probably won’t be replaced with one that’s not all scratched up and missing paint. Apparently Ford shipped the leaf spring without a bushing so we are waiting for that to come in.

There are quite a few other issues with the truck but I will leave it at that for now.

Other issue I have is with the terrible lack of communication between the service department and the customer. Here is a picture of the coil spring.
7A691C5E-D940-4531-8038-60CF6937AAB0.jpeg

VegasRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 STX Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Damper Salesman
I bought my 2021 Ranger Tremor Lariat at Team Ford back in April. Since then I’ve had several issues with the truck. Truck has been at dealer since 9-9-21. I’ll elaborate on a few of my issues. One of them is a steering wheel alignment issue. I have taken the truck in 3 times for this issue and the issue keeps coming back.

The truck also sits lower on the drivers side. Team Ford says they need to replace drivers side coil spring and drivers side leaf spring. They replaced coil spring with one that is all scratched up down to bare metal. To me that’s unacceptable but they say that’s how Ford shipped it and it’s just cosmetic so it probably won’t be replaced with one that’s not all scratched up and missing paint. Apparently Ford shipped the leaf spring without a bushing so we are waiting for that to come in.

There are quite a few other issues with the truck but I will leave it at that for now.

Other issue I have is with the terrible lack of communication between the service department and the customer. Here is a picture of the coil spring.
7A691C5E-D940-4531-8038-60CF6937AAB0.jpeg
If you want to the best alignment possible, go to A Arrow Alignment on Decatur

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
If you want to the best alignment possible, go to A Arrow Alignment on Decatur
Main reason I haven't leveled my Tremor yet is because I don't want to deal with the alignment shop. Read somewhere on here the Tremor was not in the system so they aligned for the FX4. Probably fine but trying to give it a little bit more time.

I will have to look them up, thanks

VegasRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 STX Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Damper Salesman
Main reason I haven't leveled my Tremor yet is because I don't want to deal with the alignment shop. Read somewhere on here the Tremor was not in the system so they aligned for the FX4. Probably fine but trying to give it a little bit more time.

I will have to look them up, thanks
They’re definitely the best of the best in Vegas. There’s a 2-3 week wait for appointments, so that should tell you something about their popularity

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
They’re definitely the best of the best in Vegas. There’s a 2-3 week wait for appointments, so that should tell you something about their popularity
Dang no kidding? Never heard of that kind of a wait list for an alignment shop before. Good to know
Sponsored