Some super cool Ford Truck news coming this week.

Defender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda6
Vehicle Showcase
I think you should tell him to read his market. I mean, I’d say 95% of truck buyers probably disagree with his virtue signaling.
It’s his private twitter account. Don’t follow him if his positions bother you.
Sponsored

pannwfn

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 fx4 level II
Hey I got a good idea redirect all of his posts to the commercial ads and then send him a bill.

2.7EcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Screw
Yeah, I'm taking the Mr Levine "channel" off my list. A fire truck and a bucket truck? Really? Not worth having to read all of the political BS nonsense.

What about giving me some cash incentive to have stuck it out waiting for over 6 months? That would be some cool news!
I know it would suck, but..... Can you cancel your order? I can't imagine there wont be some nice discounts by August/ Septemeber and more after thant...

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
I know it would suck, but..... Can you cancel your order? I can't imagine there wont be some nice discounts by August/ September and more after that...
Yeah, waiting longer for better prices is probably the logical thing to do. But, I'm probably not being very logical right now. I just want my Ranger now. I'm either picking one up out of dealer stock by this weekend, or waiting 38 more days for my order.

I'm not sure about cancelling an order, but I did not put a deposit on this order. My salesman knows I am looking for dealer stock and will honor the X-Plan and $750 pre-order discount on whatever I can get him to trade for from another dealer. I'm even contemplating driving from the Dallas area to Kansas to pick one up. Now, that's not exactly logical, but I may very well do it if that one arrives by Friday.

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback
my guess is Ford is revealing an electric F-150 to mitigate the Rivian market share threat.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hotcars.com/rivian-ford-f-150-to-test-skateboard-architecture/amp/

And my next guess would be they announce a Ford Courier Raptor, citing Google analytics data for such a market, whereas there is not a market for a Ranger Raptor.
I hope they come out with the hybrid F-150.
I tried to buy the new Ranger. It's just not big enough. I bought a new 2018 F-150 instead, and I will be very interested in the new 2020 f1F-1 hybrid.
Sponsored